[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

CH server merge with TR and AV

Comments

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    I would rather change my toons name rather then play on a server that is empty, a broken economy since no one is in it and last ITS AN EMPTY SERVER.
  • it also didn't help things when someone would come in forums asking about servers and people told them to either come to mt or tr and to ignore the other servers. I lost a lot of money due to having to delete characters tonight, I may even lose names, but it is a free to play game and we were told in the beginning in the tos that we basically don't own anything and that eme can make any changes they want.
    I do see where the person is coming from about competing with names and guild names, but in this merger it seems like everyone is going to suffer in some way.
    so if I have to come up with 20 new names on the spot, I know I wont have any problems. I just hope now people wont be arguing about server population, names, and not being able to run stuff.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry. Once the mergers are over, people will be screaming over names, and there will be a name wipe. All you have to do is start a thread and fill it with temper tantrums. EME will give in, and soon after, people will again cry that EME doesn't listen to them. From 5 servers down to 2. LOL
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    it also didn't help things when someone would come in forums asking about servers and people told them to either come to mt or tr and to ignore the other servers. I lost a lot of money due to having to delete characters tonight, I may even lose names, but it is a free to play game and we were told in the beginning in the tos that we basically don't own anything and that eme can make any changes they want.
    I do see where the person is coming from about competing with names and guild names, but in this merger it seems like everyone is going to suffer in some way.
    so if I have to come up with 20 new names on the spot, I know I wont have any problems. I just hope now people wont be arguing about server population, names, and not being able to run stuff.

Here's hoping you've found something else to play by time they merge down to one server. I don't really even get why Kami still plays seeing as he is having to delete over half of his characters. People treat him awful on the forums to. I just find it horribly sad to see how people that spent so much money on the game are treated.

People kept copying my names, so no doubt, I will end up losing all of mine. Even if I hadn't left over Xing, I would have most likely left now. At least the mergers are proving the ones saying the game was fine were lying. You don't go from 5 servers down to only 2 with a game that's doing just fine.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    I just find it horribly sad to see how people that spent so much money on the game are treated.

Why should people that spend money on the game be treated specially LOL
    Besides, kami didn't spend money he's just a broker god and he can easily make new accounts and buy up all the char slots on various servers and use them for his bank mules. None of those chars he has to delete are anything else but storage space.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    Why should people that spend money on the game be treated specially LOL

I don't know if they should be treated "specially" (not any more so than people who bought the equivalent in-game indirectly, anyway, since it's the same), but nobody should lose "permanent" cash shop items just because it's bound to a character that has to be deleted.

I still say anyone in that situation (no matter how you bought the item) should contact support to ask to have it rebound, but only if you have no choice but to delete the character due to the merge (because otherwise there's no chance they'll do it, and you'll slow the queue down).
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    When will you stop complaining, they're finally, ACTUALLY merging CH and you're still giving them poop
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LmaoDylan wrote: »
    Free server transfers, the gold cap even increased. I don't see why TR has to take the short end of the stick? Now we have to compete 3 way for names. I am not saying they have to suffer, there are ways for them to leave rn. Why does TR have to take a hit because people from another server are complaining their server is dead.

because we need more erping B)
  • You can't please children!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's with that dumb "them against us" attitude. we're all playing the same game in the same region and it's not anyone's fault that they didn't pick MT or TR as their starting server. TR isn't even living up to its hype these days so maybe after the merge you guys can finally get 5 good people together to do uppers =)

the merge is going to help the game overall, including TR. It's a bit late but it's better than nothing. All this [filtered] over names is ridiculous.

because we are upset to delete our characters, if happen well it is [filtered] off tera, bhs and enmasse
  • vkobe wrote: »
    what's with that dumb "them against us" attitude. we're all playing the same game in the same region and it's not anyone's fault that they didn't pick MT or TR as their starting server. TR isn't even living up to its hype these days so maybe after the merge you guys can finally get 5 good people together to do uppers =)

the merge is going to help the game overall, including TR. It's a bit late but it's better than nothing. All this [filtered] over names is ridiculous.

because we are upset to delete our characters, if happen well it is [filtered] off tera, bhs and enmasse

There is Thread begging EME to merge CH what not you all complaining I saw this coming why you didn't voice we don't want CH to merge in another Thread or even the same thread. Is the feed back they Got that why now they merging CH so who's to blame?
  • “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    The merge will do more good then harm. Y’all need to relax and go outside.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »

There is Thread begging EME to merge CH what not you all complaining I saw this coming why you didn't voice we don't want CH to merge in another Thread or even the same thread. Is the feed back they Got that why now they merging CH so who's to blame?

i dont blame the merge, i blame enmasse and bhs be unable to increase the number of characters we can have :)

for me it is incompetence from them
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    When will you stop complaining, they're finally, ACTUALLY merging CH and you're still giving them poop

Cause it's an entitled special snowflake of course, don't you see the tone of "TR was perfectly fine without the other two servers"? Delusions at their best on the least dead of the servers and feeling ultra special because of that.

Just deal with it like me, cross your fingers that Kudryavka.Noumi won't be taken but if so, hell be it, I hope that Kud is cute enough to match the anime character and plays for good (since, if I lost it, I just played less with my character anyway, so how can I deserve that name more?)

Actually, the above should suffice: If you lose your name, it just meant you played less than the CH/AV player that had it. And if so, then screw it you didn't deserve the name any more than the other player.

The only real issue is that they're doing the name wipe way after the merge, instead of using it as a name conflict solution during the merge itself. Logic at it's best.

In short, you either played enough or you're not any more deserving of a name just because you've set pixel feet on a less dying server. And no, it wasn't/isn't/won't be fine. The entire game wasn't/isn't/won't be.