We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

About the server merge armor/weapon/costumes

I would like to ask about the recent changes that would be going on in the game.
So my question is about the merge that will be happening soon, I would like to know If I need to change my characters name during the server merge of course if its taken will I be able to use the same armor which is bound to that character or weapon and the costumes bound to the same character? (aka her name is _____now if I change it to something else is the armor bound and weapon gonna still be usable on her or the costumes for that character?)

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, if you need to change your character's name due to the merger (or if you change it for any other reason), all the items bound to the character will stay the same. The items are actually bound to your character's internal system ID, so no matter how many times you change your name, the items will stay bound to that character.
  • TFMK3JDWE3 wrote: »
    I would like to ask about the recent changes that would be going on in the game.
    So my question is about the merge that will be happening soon, I would like to know If I need to change my characters name during the server merge of course if its taken will I be able to use the same armor which is bound to that character or weapon and the costumes bound to the same character? (aka her name is _____now if I change it to something else is the armor bound and weapon gonna still be usable on her or the costumes for that character?)

when you change the name on any character the name on your gear changes also so your safe no worries OK.
  • Thank you guys so much <3 I have never changed my characters names so this was a lot of help~~
  • @TFMK3JDWE3 Here's the FAQ in case you have any other questions!