[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Named bosses Event suggestion

@Spacecats @Noesis

I was thinking of this specific event for the achievement of killing BAMs, specifically named bosses. Because let's face it 1K - 5K is quite a lot and the spawn timers for most of these specific BAMs are 3 - 12+ hours.

So, a weekend or one full day (7am till midnight PST on a particular day, I think Friday and Saturday would work best for that timeframe) to have reduced spawn timers on all named world bosses or have Hyena Tyrants have several Hyenas as minions and have a named boss status (if this is possible and doesn't require BHS' to make changes to code to make such an event a possibility.) These are just a general suggestion for such an event to make it a bit more easier than to camp around spawn to wait for a server restart (after maintenance and people waiting for world bosses that usually take longer than 6 - 12 hours to respawn.)

This event would be for all servers.

Comments

• Named bosses aren't always BAMs
    The farming bosses for that achievement are on a one hour re-spawn exactly.

as found on reddit

Chebika > Tenebrous mines > spawns there every 1 hour on all 4 channels
    Cutthroat Harbor > Pirate Grotto > Spawns there every 1 hour on all 4 channels
    Tulufan > Colossal Ruins > Spawns there every 1 hour on all 4 channels
    Mines has boss with minions =9 per channel =36
    Grotto has boss with minions(they spawn on random places on last floor = 15 per channel =60 total
    Colossal ruins machine things = 5 per channel = 20 total
    If you really wanna step it up,you kill all those,end with ruins,unstuck or scroll,take the first waypoint to the left of tulufan called "Camp marrakeen" and theres 3 hyena tyrants there per channel that keep respawning,just kill the 3,change channel,kill the 3,and so on.
    those 3 places plus hyenas will net u around 250 named bosses per hour

---I'm not sure on the channel counts. I did mine during rootstock so everywhere but pirate grotto had 10 channels
  • Named bosses aren't always BAMs
    The farming bosses for that achievement are on a one hour re-spawn exactly.

as found on reddit

Chebika > Tenebrous mines > spawns there every 1 hour on all 4 channels
    Cutthroat Harbor > Pirate Grotto > Spawns there every 1 hour on all 4 channels
    Tulufan > Colossal Ruins > Spawns there every 1 hour on all 4 channels
    Mines has boss with minions =9 per channel =36
    Grotto has boss with minions(they spawn on random places on last floor = 15 per channel =60 total
    Colossal ruins machine things = 5 per channel = 20 total
    If you really wanna step it up,you kill all those,end with ruins,unstuck or scroll,take the first waypoint to the left of tulufan called "Camp marrakeen" and theres 3 hyena tyrants there per channel that keep respawning,just kill the 3,change channel,kill the 3,and so on.
    those 3 places plus hyenas will net u around 250 named bosses per hour

---I'm not sure on the channel counts. I did mine during rootstock so everywhere but pirate grotto had 10 channels

Excuse me, but what are the names of those bosses? I can't find their locations in Google without their names