Tera Console Ninja Title

Comments

• 1Prototype1Prototype United States
    I support.
  • edited August 2018
    I support this, just because I can't get one doesn't mean others shouldn't, and honestly the whole Cutting edge title thing is a dumb idea a community title is a much better one imo, but I might just be jeoulus of those that CNA earn such titles XD
  • Jounin Title definitely.

Cutting Edge XXXXX Title holders get mercilessly mocked and excluded for not having lives.
  • groovenikgroovenik ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Another vote for the Jounin title.

While I like the premise behind Cutting Edge, the methods by which it has been most recently awarded (with the Gunner class) I believe detracts from the prestige that the launch titles share. With the launch titles, there were no 65s to carry through content, or guilds to make premades to rapid level the new class. Such was the case with Gunner.

The Cutting Edge Ninja title will likely be a similar fiasco, with it being much more of a team effort achievement, than a measure of individual effort. By adding the Jounin title, you bring back some (not all) of the prestige that the launch classes shared, by rewarding individual effort, over premade mathematics.
  • I support the Jounin title. Sounds cooler than cutting edge anyway
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Add my vote as well.
  • T5GA9WFXT9T5GA9WFXT9 Highwatch ✭✭
    I mean they can drop to titles one that be just for one person , and one for 24h reach the lvl 65 that will be fair i mean i try to get the cutting edge too
  • Claudija wrote: »
    I like it but my variation would be to have any Ninja even one a month later: earn it too as opposed to those able to log in that day. Otherwise you'll have people in work missing out unfairly.

So basically any Ninja at any point has 24 hrs from creation to reach 65 and not just those playing on the exact second she launches

I love this idea. I work Monday through Friday, so I can never compete for these things, because they usually come out on Tuesdays. When Ninja comes out, I will be on another out of state business trip, so I won't even be able to try out the Ninja until at least the following weekend. I think having a special title for anyone who gets to level 65 within 24 hours after creating a class character is a great idea. I guess they would have to end this once the level 60 scrolls are enabled for that class, or at least somehow set it so use of a level 60 scroll would negate being able to get the title, if they continued it after the scrolls are enabled for it.
  • T5GA9WFXT9T5GA9WFXT9 Highwatch ✭✭
    Both titles will be nice so can one person get the cutting edge , and the others can get the jounin so will be all happy :D
  • hopefully both titles are introduced, theres no real downside to the jounin title addition.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    With ninja being a few days away, has anyone heard any confirmation about the titles?
  • I support this
  • They did announce additional Ninja titles! That is SO AWESOME!!! :D All of them still have to be within the first 24 hours, and you can get different titles, based on which level you achieve. Thanks a lot Muiki, for creating this thread, and thanks Tera, for listening to the OP's post! :)

I will be on another out of state business trip for a few days, so I will not be able to play until the following weekend, but I am definitely happy for everyone who gets to shoot for special titles! You only need to get to level 30, for the first title. :)

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/ninja-launch-events
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to get Jounin! I know I won't be getting CE, but if I could get Jounin, I'll be happpppppy!
    I tried to hard get the lvl 65 title on PC but couldn't, now's my chance