We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

PSA to berserkers - your unleashed keybinds get reset on relog

Made a thread on the bug forums but re-posting it here to give a PSA and to squeak the wheel to make sure it gets forwarded to BHS.
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28778/berserker-unleashed-skills-keybinds-get-reset-every-time-you-relog/

EU has the same issue apparently, so unless we get a hotfix we'll likely see this issue for a good month.
https://board.tera.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/73749-Zerk-skill-bind-resets-to-default-since-today/

So for now we're going to have to either remap our entire layout so that a few skill slots have changed keybinds or we get used to the default hotkeys or unleash at the beginning after relogging. My biggest gripe with the default hotkeys is that unbreakable is put on default to 3, whereas I naturally place it on my iframe key c since it acts as an iframe. The other gripe I have is that I like to finish unleash with a beast fury, and now if I mistime my beast fury it will use whatever skill is naturally bounded to my 2. Either way, I know this is just going to get a lot of the "just get used to the default keys" but etcetc.

Comments

• as a temp fix, can't you just change the keybinds for those slots, then have new keybinds on your extended bar or whatever for the skills that got displaced? should only require a few button changes, right?
  • Ya I did that, but it's vastly disorienting to muscle memory, and it really changes where you look at for cooldowns. If I only played berserker it wouldn't be an issue and I could get used to this quickly, but getting used to where to look for and where that corresponds to on the keyboard on one character and then having that be different on another character is going to interfere with playing any other class.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a temp fix, can't you just change the keybinds for those slots, then have new keybinds on your extended bar or whatever for the skills that got displaced? should only require a few button changes, right?

Or the game could just be coded correctly but I'm sure that's too much to ask.
  • Hi everyone!

I'm going to share this with Bluehole, however, if anyone is having this issue, I really hope you're sending in support tickets and sharing your issues so we can fix this!
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    edited September 17
    Everyone is having this issue. Players from EU and RU have both confirmed this in Berserker's Discord.