Tera Console Ninja Title

124»

Comments

• Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I'd love to get Jounin! I know I won't be getting CE, but if I could get Jounin, I'll be happpppppy!
    I tried to hard get the lvl 65 title on PC but couldn't, now's my chance

Go get 'em!
  • I am glad the 30+ title is decent. That was worth it, though going for the others is not easy if you have a life outside the game.
  • I am glad the 30+ title is decent. That was worth it, though going for the others is not easy if you have a life outside the game.

Same here. I was supposed to be out of state on business, but Hurricane Florence put a stop to that plan. I had to work yesterday and today, but that still gave me a few hours to try out the Ninja, even though I originally thought I would not be home to try out Ninja on the first day. I only had enough time to get to level 47, but I am definitely looking forward to receiving the "Quick Ninja" title. It is awesome that they came out with the multiple names, and I honestly think the Quick Ninja title is really cute. 30 was a good cutoff for the first title, because the lower levels come so fast, it should not be too difficult for people to get that, even if they have only a couple of hours available to do it. I hope they do the same thing with multiple titles, when Valkyrie comes out later. :)
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    I'm glad they came out with multiple titles for the ninja. Hit level 65 with less than 20 minutes before their maintenance! Felt like I was bouncing off the walls throughout the dungeon lol. I believe the CE title was achieved on Xbox NA PVE Lakan server by someone named Loser from the Glory guild if anyone was wondering. Not sure about any of the other servers/regions.
124»