[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Is the Cromatic Chapeau (blue pixel witch hat) still obtainable?

I've seen this hat before but couldn't buy it, and now I can't find it anywhere?
Is this hat no longer obtainable like the Hat of Sweet Dreams before it got in the FC store or can I still get it?

Answers

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    I think I have two of them. Don't remember where I got them. Both non-tradable and with no sale value.
  • TJKat wrote: »
    I think I have two of them. Don't remember where I got them. Both non-tradable and with no sale value.

I saw that there are two types, tradeable and non-tradeable. More than looking to buy one, I was interested in knowing if I can still get one by myself.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shistar wrote: »
    TJKat wrote: »

I saw that there are two types, tradeable and non-tradeable. More than looking to buy one, I was interested in knowing if I can still get one by myself.

I think I got non-tradeable from an event when Spacecats was still GM.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Shistar wrote: »
    TJKat wrote: »

I think I got non-tradeable from an event when Spacecats was still GM.

Oh, I should pay attention to events... lol