Can IOD get more channels now?

I mean you guys merged all these servers have the same events and you don't add more channels?
How is everyone supposed to take part in this when we only have the "channels" that was intented for one server?
I'm speaking on the Velika server here. This number should be increased to at least 24 since you merged 3 servers.

Comments

• Right now the huge bulk is just 'cause of the immediate aftermath of the merge. I don't expect THIS level of activity to be permanent.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    i checked nagas on both servers and found an empty channel in one go
  • edited September 2018
    Actually there is a event going on if you see the calendar. With this many people on the server now it will be really hard for everyone to be able to do these.
    TERA_ScreenShot_20180918_211721.png

It was already hard enough before the server merge. I'm EST and I'd have to wait until 3am to be able to take part in these.
  • metagame wrote: »

Who farms nagas?
    I'm speaking on behalf on the 65 bams which would all be taken.
  • metagame wrote: »

Try basilisk, orisk, ovoliths. People want the golden talents to you know, fix the golden talent issue.
  • Noire i think that you are right, even before the merge i've had problems with ramdom people who try to seal your BAMs even when you are already attacking them (try to get the last hit), at the very least they should double if not triple the channels on Island of Dawn; if not, its going to be a nigthmare trying to stock Golden Talents for enchanting gear.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Try basilisk, orisk, ovoliths. People want the golden talents to you know, fix the golden talent issue.
    fair enough

went to orisks on both servers and found an empty channel within a few hops too
    took 2 on velika and 1 on kaiator
  • if they don't they're gonna [filtered] off people who are already on edge after the merge.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Please add more channels for god's sake.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Here we go. Now that you got the server merge you demanded, you'll be demanding more and more. At least my prediction was correct.

If they add more channels, it will just encourage solo BAM killing over dungeon running, which wasn't the goal. The goal was to get you people to run dungeons, which won't happen if more channels are added to IOD. So go play dungeons. No more sitting around doing solo BAM killing!
  • Nagas, Giants, Hydraths are getting killed more often moreso because of the new quest chain. Not a lot of people farm lower tier BAMs for much stuff other than fashion coupons, talents(maybe) and complete crystalbinds.

I am fine with +1 RP channel, but as ValiantCorvus said, this high density crowd is only temporary. People hear of the merge and they come on to check on their belongings, and do some dailiy bams. Not much to it as far as I can see it.

Also there's like 8 channels and about 8-10 bams in each spawning area. Unless you're grouping them up for yourself, one or two other people sharing the BAMs shouldn't be too much of an issue, and if it is you can just switch channels.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    theres no one on serbers we need merge >><< theres too many people now lets open more tera :open_mouth:
  • better question is , can we get the original island of dawn back.
    tisnotme wrote: »
    theres no one on serbers we need merge >><< theres too many people now lets open more tera :open_mouth:

we all knew that this was gong to happen.
  • Depend of the hour, I've checked 5 channels on kaitor at morning pst totally ghost town. Nagas and friends free