Thank you EnMasse

Just logged in and saw a Unity stole and on fire effect had been delivered to me. I've always wanted a Unity Stole but I've missed every event where they were the prizes so I am super happy. <3 <3 Thank you

Comments

• wow... i have to check if i got one!! :D
  • Lynxzer wrote: »
    wow... i have to check if i got one!! :D

Mine was in my Item Claim
  • Also this merge seems to have been handled well. Some minor inconviences in a couple lost names and a bungled bank, but no major complaints
  • Also this merge seems to have been handled well. Some minor inconviences in a couple lost names and a bungled bank, but no major complaints

I am amazed that there weren't any server crashes and more problems with this server merge. all in all, it went over pretty good. thanks for the unity stole
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Also this merge seems to have been handled well. Some minor inconviences in a couple lost names and a bungled bank, but no major complaints

Pretty sure people who lost their names they had since launch because someone else had a main character using that name had just a bit more time. Guilds like avenger losing names to other guilds because they were created first.

People who had to spend time reorganizing their main bank of 8 tabs while guild banks were just fine for some reason.

People who took a short break from this game will have to come back and find out they lost names and characters because they were gone the month the merge took place. Doubt they will stay in TERA.

People fighting over IOD spots because theres only 10 channels for 3 newly combined servers...during the 2xVanguard...great timing.

But other than that TERA is doing great, servers merges is a great sign of a thriving game.

If they never implemented Xigncode3 which was a ninja patch, we probably wouldn't have needed a merge. Highwatch was always high population in ch 1 on TR. This is the first time in months I've seen Highwatch crowded again.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    what does the fire effect do? Is it one time use? Can I pass it from toon to toon?

Pretty sure people who lost their names they had since launch because someone else had a main character using that name had just a bit more time. Guilds like avenger losing names to other guilds because they were created first.

People who had to spend time reorganizing their main bank of 8 tabs while guild banks were just fine for some reason.

People who took a short break from this game will have to come back and find out they lost names and characters because they were gone the month the merge took place. Doubt they will stay in TERA.

People fighting over IOD spots because theres only 10 channels for 3 newly combined servers...during the 2xVanguard...great timing.

But other than that TERA is doing great, servers merges is a great sign of a thriving game.

If they never implemented Xigncode3 which was a ninja patch, we probably wouldn't have needed a merge. Highwatch was always high population in ch 1 on TR. This is the first time in months I've seen Highwatch crowded again.

but...but...we finally got another server merge, so everything should be ok and right in the world of tera...jk. we had to expect some major hiccups having only 2 servers. maybe within a couple of weeks, eme can get some of these things sorted out.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    TY eme for not renaming all my low played alts.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    RKC wrote: »
    what does the fire effect do? Is it one time use? Can I pass it from toon to toon?

its one time use, lasts less than a minute. increases aspeed by 5%, decreases health by 75%, and decreases healing on you by 85%
    and it looks nasty
    https://imgur.com/9Y5GMrQ
    excuse the trash quality i have no fuckin idea wat happened
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Given it had to happen to have any hope of retaining new people, I thought this went better than I had any hope for, and pretty smoothly.

So far I have seen FAST responses (less than a day sometimes) from Customer Support even at the height of the confusion with the transfers. The longest I heard of for an initial response back was three days. This is astonishing as I would have expected wait times of weeks, based on previous history.

Some Guild names are already being resolved satisfactorily, in the cases where an older but unused guild took the name of a well-loved and currently very active guild. I expect it will be the same for the rest.

Communication from EME regarding how names could be lost was incorrect, but I have already heard of tickets getting resolved for that, too.

They were unbinding cosmetics from characters that had no choice but be deleted even before the merge, and it seems to be continuing. File a ticket if you still have the items, it's not too late!

The idea of a housewarming gift after the merge--and what to give--seems well thought out. Just a little something, with one guaranteed rare item, no rng to get it.

I am sorry some of you are so unhappy, but really this went so much better than I ever dreamed this could go that I just can't see your point of view on this one.

Of course, I will point out problems in the thread reserved for that. I might even make a thread if I am not sure EME is hearing about something. But right now, and in this thread, I am sincerely and truly grateful for all the work that has gone into this merge. I am impressed with Customer Service. @KitTeaCup will you pass these compliments along?

THANK YOU EME. Now if you will excuse me, I have a panda that needs to try on his new scarf. :blush:
  • They were unbinding cosmetics from characters that had no choice but be deleted even before the merge, and it seems to be continuing. File a ticket if you still have the items, it's not too late!

Can you explain what happened with this?
    you mean people lost cosmetic items because the server merge made their items not wearable?
  • They were unbinding cosmetics from characters that had no choice but be deleted even before the merge, and it seems to be continuing. File a ticket if you still have the items, it's not too late!

Can you explain what happened with this?
    you mean people lost cosmetic items because the server merge made their items not wearable?

Meaning, let's say that you had over 40 total characters between the 5 original servers and so you had no choice but to delete some to meet the cap. In that case, if you had to delete characters that had cosmetics bound to them, support would rebind.

If you have the bug/issue where some items in your inventory that were bound to one of your characters are now bound to some random/not-your character, you should also send a ticket to get that resolved, but it's a different issue.