[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Best way to get Fashion Coupons?

Hey everyone.

I have recently came back, and I'm not all too happy with some of my characters' looks. Some of them look quite ridiculous and I have no idea what I was thinking back then.

It seems like the way to get Coupons has changed, and I've already spent all the 600 I had stored from before. It doesn't seem possible to buy them off the TB and I don't really recall on what to do now. I believe monsters would drop these before, but I haven't had a drop yet. People told me to farm BAMs on the Island of Dawn, but nothing yet. Any ideas?

Comments

• I believe one of the locked strongboxes reward them quite frequently in bunches, if you're willing to spend money on keys. Otherwise it's BAM hunting.
  • I believe one of the locked strongboxes reward them quite frequently in bunches, if you're willing to spend money on keys. Otherwise it's BAM hunting.

Any BAMs in particular? My Level 65 character doesn't have the best gear, so it takes a while to take down one.
  • Maulclaw wrote: »
    I believe one of the locked strongboxes reward them quite frequently in bunches, if you're willing to spend money on keys. Otherwise it's BAM hunting.

Any BAMs in particular? My Level 65 character doesn't have the best gear, so it takes a while to take down one.

The best way in my opinion is to kill the Orisk BAMs in IoD. Once you get the hang of how to stun and stay on the monster's back low gear shouldn't be too much of an issue, but if you're still unsure I'd say go up to twistshard if you want a decent kill rate, depending on your class knowledge for the most part.
  • Maulclaw wrote: »
    I believe one of the locked strongboxes reward them quite frequently in bunches, if you're willing to spend money on keys. Otherwise it's BAM hunting.

I'm pretty sure everything on IOD drops em. The basilisks and the arachnids and the stuff around that area should be pretty easy for anyone to farm regardless of gear. Before the revamped IOD was out, I used to farm them from the teraliths right outside of Highwatch, those are super easy to kill. But it's been years since I've done that and I'm not entirely sure whether they drop from those or not anymore.
  • The Island of Dawn BAMs. Start with Basilisks, Orisks and Ovoliths. Sickly BAMs drop fashion coupons but Brutal also give golden talents and other enchanting mats plus some gold for vanguards :)
  • Thanks for the heads-up, everyone!

And well, given that there's only one PvE server now... if anyone would like to partner up for some Coupon farming feel free to drop me a PM here in the forums.
  • the frost giants outside of the 3 towers give them out as well, the ones that you have to kill for the achievement. you should be able to kill them fairly quick with 65 gear.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    1) Go to mid tier and high tier bams on lsland of dawn
    2)follow the hardcore grinder while kill bams.
    3) pick all coupons for free you can get tons per day
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    1) Go to mid tier and high tier bams on lsland of dawn
    2)follow the hardcore grinder while kill bams.
    3) pick all coupons for free you can get tons per day

That's potentially slower than just killing the BAMs yourself. There's a "cooldown" period before an item drop becomes FFA.
  • > @SageWindu said:
    > Gatokatzen wrote: »
    >
    > 1) Go to mid tier and high tier bams on lsland of dawn
    > 2)follow the hardcore grinder while kill bams.
    > 3) pick all coupons for free you can get tons per day
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's potentially slower than just killing the BAMs yourself. There's a "cooldown" period before an item drop becomes FFA.

I also believe the same now i have more than 9k coupons in bank and dont know what to do with them xd.