[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Post Merge Known Issues [Update Sept. 25 7:15 PM PDT]

Comments

• Waxona wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    Laurel is gone on my chars as well--says 0 points to bronze laurel. I had champion.

Has anyone tried earning an ach to see if it resets the laurel? Like the old bug where you earned the champ laurel but you wouldn't get it until you earned just one more?

I don't have any easy to ach ones left so can't test really quickly.

I did try getting an achieve, but didn't work. Also had Champion.

so far its all laurels (i have a silver laurel and its gone) but @counterpoint said in another discussion:
    They are aware, yeah. They said on Discord they sent a request to BHS, so I would expect some sort of update over the next day or two.

so hopefully it gets fixed
  • edited September 2018
    Hello, I am new on Forums but I've been playing the game for a long time now Since 2017. I noticed after I updated the Game that when I got to the Character Select screen, its telling me I must delete 4 characters, one of them being my 2nd Highest Level character. I was away this entire time so I haven't heard about the merge etc. Problem is these characters were from the other servers before the merge. Again one of them being my highest level character. Now a question, is the character select going to be fixed if lets say I buy character slots or no? Because I can delete 3 of them but again, my other 5 characters I would like to keep since I've been leveling them in the past, of course when they were spread out on all the servers. I thought with the merge the Character slots would expand a bit, since well, people probably didn't just play on 1 server, like me, probably played on the other servers.
    Side note: Idk why my name is still HMERG6L3TN, because I changed it to Wraithhunter. :/
  • edited September 2018
    CuteAngel wrote: »
    One of my 2 accounts did not received the 8 char slots. I don't know if is a bug related to the server merge, i did not logged in on that account before the merge, only on my main, but my sister also didn't logged in before merge but she found her 8 char slots on Item claim right now. Mines are nowhere to be seen.
    Relogging fixed the above issue, but now the buddy-up code logo on the login screen is gone.
    Like seriously....

Oh I just saw your post, I'll try that and see, I thought it was weird that it was making me delete characters. If It works just ignore the top lol.
    It sadly did not work. Its still making me delete characters... :(
  • HMERG6L3TN wrote: »
    Hello, I am new on Forums but I've been playing the game for a long time now Since 2017. I noticed after I updated the Game that when I got to the Character Select screen, its telling me I must delete 4 characters, one of them being my 2nd Highest Level character. I was away this entire time so I haven't heard about the merge etc. Problem is these characters were from the other servers before the merge. Again one of them being my highest level character. Now a question, is the character select going to be fixed if lets say I buy character slots or no? Because I can delete 3 of them but again, my other 5 characters I would like to keep since I've been leveling them in the past, of course when they were spread out on all the servers. I thought with the merge the Character slots would expand a bit, since well, people probably didn't just play on 1 server, like me, probably played on the other servers.

Last week they were giving away 8 free character slots as a login bonus, but unfortunately that's expired now. So what you can do is set 4 of your characters to deletion state (it will hold them for 24 hours before deleting), enter the server on any character, use character slots, and then cancel the deletion of the characters. You can also use this method if you need to login to one of the characters you want to delete to save their stuff (by temporarily setting the other characters to deletion state). And yeah, check your item claim just in case you still have some character slots lying around. Otherwise... well, yeah, you'd probably have to buy them.

• edited September 2018
    HMERG6L3TN wrote: »

Last week they were giving away 8 free character slots as a login bonus, but unfortunately that's expired now. So what you can do is set 4 of your characters to deletion state (it will hold them for 24 hours before deleting), enter the server on any character, use character slots, and then cancel the deletion of the characters. You can also use this method if you need to login to one of the characters you want to delete to save their stuff (by temporarily setting the other characters to deletion state). And yeah, check your item claim just in case you still have some character slots lying around. Otherwise... well, yeah, you'd probably have to buy them.

Dam, I always miss good stuff lol. But thank you Counterpoint for clearing that up for me, I will do that then, I know I don't have anymore Character Slots, but since they are still on Sale for 245 EMP, then I should be fine. So when I do I'll try that. And thank you again. ^^
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    Dressing room missing ALOT of items aswell
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KitTeaCup

Player saved outfits are erased. I just tried to change my gear setup and its still my 1st one, it won't switch to any other outfit as if they aren't there.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    From the server merge FAQ:
    Q: Will saved gear sets be retained in my character profile?

No, saved gear sets will not transfer over.
  • > @Zoknahal said:
    > Some of our items are binded to someone named Shadowcarrier?

Mine are soulbound to like 3 different randoms as well. Hopefully they fix it soon ;-;
  • Had overcapped item xp on my circlet. When I upgraded it to Entropy my item xp went to 0.
  • Had overcapped item xp on my circlet. When I upgraded it to Entropy my item xp went to 0.

This is on purpose. If you look at your Upgrade dialog window with an item, you'll notice that it says, "Upgrading will reset the Item XP."
  • What defines someone as a rightful owner of a name, if they lost the name on merge or lost it because it was an inactive name how does that make them the "rightful owner"
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Waxona wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    Laurel is gone on my chars as well--says 0 points to bronze laurel. I had champion.

Has anyone tried earning an ach to see if it resets the laurel? Like the old bug where you earned the champ laurel but you wouldn't get it until you earned just one more?

I don't have any easy to ach ones left so can't test really quickly.

I did try getting an achieve, but didn't work. Also had Champion.

TY for reporting--guess that would have been too easy... :tired_face:
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    Log in buff i had the 6 day log in buff (had log in everyday so 7 days actually) but now i have 5 days log in buff even when i logged in everyday.. its like its not counting the days now..
    and item xp boost 30% 30 days not showing on the buff bar..