[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Post Merge Known Issues [Update Sept. 25 7:15 PM PDT]

Comments

• dragonmu12 wrote: »
    Log in buff i had the 6 day log in buff (had log in everyday so 7 days actually) but now i have 5 days log in buff even when i logged in everyday.. its like its not counting the days now..

I checked and can't reproduce this one, but might it have to do with the time zone bug? Basically, if you login between 5pm and 1am PDT, the calendar and buff get messed up and don't count properly. This was an issue that preceded the merge (by like 6 months at least) but still exists now (no thanks to BHS...)

dragonmu12 wrote: »
    and item xp boost 30% 30 days not showing on the buff bar..

Is this an item you used before the merger or after? Also, I would just triple-check to make sure that it isn't because your Simplification Settings changed during the merger.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    Log in buff i had the 6 day log in buff (had log in everyday so 7 days actually) but now i have 5 days log in buff even when i logged in everyday.. its like its not counting the days now..

I checked and can't reproduce this one, but might it have to do with the time zone bug? Basically, if you login between 5pm and 1am PDT, the calendar and buff get messed up and don't count properly. This was an issue that preceded the merge (by like 6 months at least) but still exists now (no thanks to BHS...)

and item xp boost 30% 30 days not showing on the buff bar..

Is this an item you used before the merger or after? Also, I would just triple-check to make sure that it isn't because your Simplification Settings changed during the merger.

about the first one,for Sure i logged in everyday and even played for like 2-3 hours so...
    on second one after merger..
  • small inconvenience, started a new character and tp scrolls to crescentia/bulkwark are not working, don't know if it's the only one with this problem.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Firian wrote: »
    small inconvenience, started a new character and tp scrolls to crescentia/bulkwark are not working, don't know if it's the only one with this problem.
    if you're trying to use these on stepstone isle, it isn't a bug

you cannot teleport off of there by any means (except with guild gm summon? not 100%), and the only way to leave is to use the pegasus to fly to velika first. the pegasus npc also won't appear until you complete all the story quests on the island.
  • Before adressing a ticket support, Awakened characters should have 60 glyphs points or 65?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Before adressing a ticket support, Awakened characters should have 60 glyphs points or 65?

• > @ElinUsagi said:
    > Gatokatzen wrote: »
    >
    > Before adressing a ticket support, Awakened characters should have 60 glyphs points or 65?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 60

Thanks for reply, i am fine so, my awakened characters own that glyphs numbers.
  • will the 24hr deletion time for lvl 1 chars stay ? or be changed to instant?
  • edited September 2018
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    will the 24hr deletion time for lvl 1 chars stay ? or be changed to instant?

Change in the future after all the merge stuff settles down. For now it is on purpose so people who forgot to use character slots or need to save items can put characters in a deletion state.
  • i dont know if this is server merge related but i have constant high ping everywhere, i cant even do iod bams because the server kicks me every 5 minutes, dont even think about doing dungeons the only time i tried my ping never went down from 1k
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if its me but Elite 15 EMP a day seems to be bugged, my EMP total is still the same from yesterday.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Not sure if its me but Elite 15 EMP a day seems to be bugged, my EMP total is still the same from yesterday.

I confirmed that it is working here, but it resets each day at 0:00 UTC, so if (for example) you logged in one day after 0:00 UTC and the next day before, you won't get it twice. If you restart the launcher after 0:00 UTC each day, you should see it increase.
  • metagame wrote: »
    Firian wrote: »
    small inconvenience, started a new character and tp scrolls to crescentia/bulkwark are not working, don't know if it's the only one with this problem.
    if you're trying to use these on stepstone isle, it isn't a bug

you cannot teleport off of there by any means (except with guild gm summon? not 100%), and the only way to leave is to use the pegasus to fly to velika first. the pegasus npc also won't appear until you complete all the story quests on the island.

I was at Velika, got the tp scrolls from Uriela. Probs should have stated that but since the tp from stepstone fix has been for a long while in place, didn't think it would mislead.
  • 15 emp is and has always been too low. it should be 50
    after 30 days and at 15 emp a day 450 emp can barely by anything.
    at least let it be 25 so we get half way to affording a new elite
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    So, when you buy elite, you want them to give you enough free EMP with it... to buy elite? Even enough to get you half way to buying elite is a silly idea. 15 EMP per day is fine. It allows you to buy yourself a little something nice every now and then.