[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Slayer glyph question

Hey guys,where i can farm or buy the glyph "Powerlinked Eviscerate" i can't find it at all.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    5JMKCJCPK9 wrote: »
    Hey guys,where i can farm or buy the glyph "Powerlinked Eviscerate" i can't find it at all.

Island of Dawn Vanguard Request gives you Dawnfall and Dawnstorm tokens as rewards on your dailies, you can get your master glyphs from there.

If the glyph you are looking is not a master glyph then you can use your vanguard credits to buy Slayer Glyp tokens and get it from them.

Sorry if I can't be helpful, I havent read about Slayer glyphs so I don't know exactly the source from that specific glyph.
  • Yeah i think it is a master glyph,thank you dude