[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

All IOD channels full

We really need more permanent channels on IOD right now at 8Pm PDT all 3 spots on all 8 channels are full.
Why haven't EME added more channels? We just combined 3 servers and its double vanguard. Did they give up on trying to help the player base gather more golden talents? There is such a huge demand for talents.

why would they have an event and not anticipate increased players? I'm not gonna fight over spots with other players rather play another game. What a waste of an event.

Comments

• Just pick a channel and go in for the kills. If you kill it faster the credit is yours.... No such thing as "occupied" for any farming space and the BAMs are free for all so just help yourself.
  • EnviroBear wrote: »
    Just pick a channel and go in for the kills. If you kill it faster the credit is yours.... No such thing as "occupied" for any farming space and the BAMs are free for all so just help yourself.

you're the kind of person most of us hate. ew
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    EnviroBear wrote: »
    Just pick a channel and go in for the kills. If you kill it faster the credit is yours.... No such thing as "occupied" for any farming space and the BAMs are free for all so just help yourself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hate me because I can farm golden talents a lot faster every day? Sure. Or you could stop hating and start thinking how to kill BAMs faster or potentially compete farming space with others. Try slaying for example.
  • EnviroBear wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/quote]

Amen! Sister!

EnviroBear wrote: »
    Hate me because I can farm golden talents a lot faster every day? Sure. Or you could stop hating and start thinking how to kill BAMs faster or potentially compete farming space with others. Try slaying for example.

.. Or we could talk with EME and look for a fix instead of forcing our own way through others and creating a winner/loser situation when we can all be winners..

p.s. in my case i just wake up in the morning lool

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like trying to kill steal off people. It's rude and a [filtered] move. Eme could add more channels
  • WOE IS ME, THE GAME IS ACTUALLY POPULATED NOW!!!! EME PLZ FIX>>>
  • I seem to find a channel with only one other person. Doesn't seem too full unless on channel 1 but that's just me.
    A lot of the time I just see afk people there.
  • In 2 weeks the op will be crying to merge the last 2 servers because IOD is dead
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    In 2 weeks the op will be crying to merge the last 2 servers because IOD is dead

2019 autumn ;)
  • edited September 2018
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28884/can-iod-get-more-channels-now/p1
    Whole reason I made this topic on the day of the event.

Everyone seems to bring other complaints not related to the topic into these topics without adding actual discussions......
    The whole point of these types of topics are because not everyone can take part in "ALL" activities that apply to the current event.
    Meaning this event is a waste for a good majority that want to.
  • Just increase the amount of channels like what they did for TAR. But I bet BHS won't let them.
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    In 2 weeks the op will be crying to merge the last 2 servers because IOD is dead

Why would I ever want that? so stupid, think before you speak. No one teams up for IOD because you dont get full credit. Why would anyone give a [filtered] if IOD is dead? Thats easier to get spots. Wow some players are just not smart.

And yea players that kill steal are scum.
  • KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »

Why would I ever want that? so stupid, think before you speak. No one teams up for IOD because you dont get full credit. Why would anyone give a [filtered] if IOD is dead? Thats easier to get spots. Wow some players are just not smart.

And yea players that kill steal are scum.

Do you ever use your brain? You complain we need more channels now your calling me stupid because I called you out on your post. Never mentioned teaming up. Your the one that is complaining. Who's the stupid one here? YOU ARE

• Kaitor is so dead that you need to go and fill channel 1 level 69 bams xd. 7 of the rest channels are alone

Seems lke fey forest poulation was 0%
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Kaitor is so dead that you need to go and fill channel 1 level 69 bams xd. 7 of the rest channels are alone

Seems lke fey forest poulation was 0%

so pvp server is a fail ?