[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

CU Happening right now in Velika?

EME

Why is CU happening right now in Velika Server when it's not suppose to happen for another 5 hours and 45 minutes?

Comments

• Happening in Kaiator server too.
  • unknown.png

They screwed up~
  • :s so messed up
  • edited September 2018
    Mentioned on Discord that they don't think it can be fixed without maintenance, so they expect it to be fixed next weekend.
  • Recovery Wins again can't stop won't stop dont stop!
  • I want a compensation >_> maybe triple drop in gillieglade *U*
  • It's only the 6th or 7th time this has happened since CU came out, you can't expect eme to learn anything, ever. They make the same mistakes ad infinitum.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Scarlacia wrote: »
    Recovery Wins again can't stop won't stop dont stop!

you only won because no one was prepared lmfao
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's see what happens next week. Most guild mates were not on-line and I am pretty sure Velika server CU will be more competitive next Saturday.

Maybe you guys wont get to be on top 5 again :p
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Xerses wrote: »
    Mentioned on Discord that they don't think it can be fixed without maintenance, so they expect it to be fixed next weekend.

Nice! Discord is such a great platform to update their community when things like this happens. Everyone uses official Tera discord and no one memes there. It's such a safe space too for those who are a little more sensitive. Like that time KitTeaCup was deleting everyone for critiquing how they handled the merge. No one needs forums anymore amirite? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New name on server votes: Forums less than 1k (between both polls), Twitter more than 2k. I would already stoped using forums at all if I were them also because forums users they stoped to be the comunity voice for some years. Just a small group of people that wants to enforce their way at all costs.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    If anyone is wondering why anything to do with timezones for NA isn't just a simple fix, this is basically it:

3XLVi5E.png