VGs will be back in at 1700 PDT. This is a bug caused by Daylight Savings. EU has the same bug.

VGs will be back in at 1700 PDT. This is a bug caused by Daylight Savings. EU has the same bug.

EDIT: As pointed out below, I can't timezone.

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    What daylight savings? That isn't til November.
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Its 4PM and its only story quest vanguard no dungeons and solo quests.....
    People are gonna get mad when they run dungeons and don't get any vanguard rewards

Not sure why daylight saving is involved, it ends in November.
    This server merge looks sloppy. People having to delete characters, bank and character configurations lost, people losing names and guild names, CU times are off, server randomly get restarted in the early mornings with no notice and now Vanguard quest are bugged.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Its 4PM and its only story quest vanguard no dungeons and solo quests.....
    People are gonna get mad when they run dungeons and don't get any vanguard rewards

Apparently I can't timezone either. I meant to say 1700 PDT
  • VGs appear when you enter a dungeon and disappear once you exit.
    This server merge looks sloppy. People having to delete characters, bank and character configurations lost, people losing names and guild names, CU times are off, server randomly get restarted in the early mornings with no notice and now Vanguard quest are bugged.

This is why Daylight Savings is involved.

MctarYL.png
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »

MctarYL.png

If it's because of our merge, then why is it in EU too?
    edited September 2018
    Catservant wrote: »
    clfarron4 wrote: »

MctarYL.png

If it's because of our merge, then why is it in EU too?

Bottom line is No UTC servers -> No fix -> This happens every Saturday.

EME coded a fix that works because EME's servers are in UTC, but it doesn't seem to have been applied to the new servers yet.

For EU, Gameforge have their servers coded in CET/CEST, not UTC + 0100. No UTC servers -> No fix -> This happens every Saturday.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Catservant said:
    >If it's because of our merge, then why is it in EU too?

Eu had a merge maint happening on the exact same time as NA. However, I'm not aware of this bug on eu maybe because I'm on one of the servers that didn't get merged.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    dam day light saving !!!
    causes curtain's to fade more too Xp
    CornishRex wrote: »
    > @Catservant said:
    >If it's because of our merge, then why is it in EU too?

Eu had a merge maint happening on the exact same time as NA. However, I'm not aware of this bug on eu maybe because I'm on one of the servers that didn't get merged.

It does happen, but it's at like midnight to 1am or 1am to 2am on Sunday morning CEST.