[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

CU TIME

2»

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Equitas wrote: »
    Usagi, have you seen the official TERA Discord server? Have you been on Twitter? You keep praising their userbase as caring more about this game, but there's just as much nonsense there as on the forum. Even more so. People are able to spew out more garbage at a faster pace, and the names are often changed to something edgy since it's easier to do that there. Neither of these platforms are better. They're just more easily accessible.

No, I don't praise them as caring more about the game, I say there are more TERA active players over there than on forums and here only a minority group always keep self proclaiming to speak for the mayority when they have never voiced the mayority of the player base.

What I mean with this is that making a poll where most of the player base is active is the best way to aproach them and forums have long ago stoped to serve that purpose.