2 days since i contacted support with no answer.

My first char to arrive to 65 on console was a mystic in april 2018. I erased cus i find it too easy for all the content. When you arrived to 65 , you will get a reward of an eagle warrior helm for your recently lvl 65 character. Now after try other classes to 65 i wanted my mystic back. But support says that after the server merge, i can not recuperate my lvl 65 mystic. But support says that they can transfer the eagle warrior helm to another recent char. So i selected my new castanic mystic. But aa much as i want, i do not like the mix of this helm and robes. So i created a new ticket to support for see if i can transfer this helm for my castanic berserker cus i find it more properly to wear. Has passed 2 days and support does not answer me, so i guess that or they do not want to transfer the item or they are still not readed my ticket. I want to believe it is the second thing but guess what...

Comments

• Get used to it, support doesn't give 2 craps about you. Just like they didn't give a crap about me.
  • Hey there @TLX,

On September 20th, there was an issue with Customer Support where they couldn't answer tickets (you can see here: ), and since usually En Masse doesn't work on weekends, you may get a reply within the next 24 hours give or take. There may always be a chance at delays with support, so please give it time. I'm sorry for the delay and issues you've had. I hope it gets resolved.
  • "My first char to arrive to 65 on console was a mystic in april 2018. I erased cus i find it too easy for all the content."

You say this, but I seem to recall in another post you whining about not being able to do the 417s and rmhm. Too easy? No, you just got bored. Next time you wanna lie, try to be more discreet about it maybe?

On the another note, you stated you "erased" your character, most likely meaning you hit the delete button, and now you want your character back? NOPE! You won't get your character back if you deleted your character yourself, or any kind of compensation. That would be your fault, and nobody elses.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlaineHall wrote: »
    "On the another note, you stated you "erased" your character, most likely meaning you hit the delete button, and now you want your character back? NOPE! You won't get your character back if you deleted your character yourself, or any kind of compensation. That would be your fault, and nobody elses.

EME does restore deleted characters on PC. So op could ask if they could do it on console. Maybe due to machine related restrictions they can't but it's worth a try.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    BlaineHall wrote: »
    "On the another note, you stated you "erased" your character, most likely meaning you hit the delete button, and now you want your character back? NOPE! You won't get your character back if you deleted your character yourself, or any kind of compensation. That would be your fault, and nobody elses.

EME does restore deleted characters on PC. So op could ask if they could do it on console. Maybe due to machine related restrictions they can't but it's worth a try.
    Yeah, support restored sometimes any of my deleted chars, but this time not cus the char i want it is from before the server merge. For my luck they give me a special service,and they transfer all cosmetics and mounts to my chars created after the server merge. This means to my second mystic that is already lvl 55.

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    My friend deleted his character with a very rare weapon skin and they restored it for him
  • I put in a ticket on the 23rd
    And no response on long should I wait? Or should I
    Put in a new ticket?
  • > @Palp said:
    > I put in a ticket on the 23rd
    > And no response how long should I wait? Or should I
    > Put in a new ticket?
  • Palp wrote: »
    I put in a ticket on the 23rd
    Put in a new ticket?
    Wait, they used to have delayed answers these days.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Palp wrote: »
    I put in a ticket on the 23rd
    Put in a new ticket?

Don't put in a new ticket. They take care of the tickets in the order they receive them. If you put in a new ticket, it'll just put you back at the end of the line. They are experiencing a large volume of tickets due to the PC server merge, so I recommend just waiting as much as it may suck. But they will get to your ticket ^.^