Leveling time and Ninja title "Jounin"

Tl;Dr (To long don't read) 1st question how long did it take everyone who created a Ninja on release to get to level 65? 2nd question in order to get the titles did you have to reach level 65 to get the "Jounin" title (Or get to one of the milestones) before the server maintenance in order to receive it ? When will we get the titles?

I'm not sure if I set this up correctly (This is my first forum post ever) but I came to this forum to ask about leveling times and what I mean by that is how long does it usually take to raise a characters level from 1 to the max (without and with elite status) in this case the max level is 65. I'm just trying to get a better understanding on how fast you can level up in this game as there might be more leveling events. (Also I'm not sure if it makes a big difference or not but I play on PS4 and I'm referring to that version of the game) The main reason I'm asking is because of the Ninja leveling event currently in progress on PS4 (Current date: 9/20/2018). So let me explain: At around 11:00 am Eastern / 7:00 am western the update for the ninja was released on PS4 roughly 10 minutes later (The download was relatively quick but the copying process is what took the longest)
I started the game, picked the sever (it was the PvP server), and created a Ninja class while the intro was loading I started a timer to see how long it would take me to reach max level which my time was 23 hours 34 minutes 53 seconds and 19 milliseconds I used 1 "100% Exp boost (7 days)" as the only experience bonus ( I don't have elite status). (This was in one sitting I stopped the timer when I was disconnected which happened twice and I resumed the timer when the game was loaded) So my question is how long did it take everyone who created a ninja at the start of the event to reach level 65? Did you have elite status did you use any boosters? Did you have a set group or team to help get you though dungeons (What I mean by this is did you pick a ninja then a friend picked a healer then another picked a tank etc etc)? Now my 2nd question is when will the titles for reaching certain levels in a day for the Ninja be released? Did you have to reach level 65 before the server maintenance to get the "Jounin" title? Could it be maybe an hour or a few minutes after the maintenance was finished?

:Side note: (The leveling part of my question also doesn't just have to refer to the ninja but any class as I'm trying to get a rough estimate of how long it'll take to level up a dps, support and tank classes) I know for the most part the game was flooded with ninjas because of it's release so I know that could change how you would normally level up such as: waiting in a Que for dungeons and battlegrounds for a longer period of time.

Comments

• IreneGemIreneGem Far away...
    edited September 21
    Jetyeti wrote: »
    Tl;Dr (To long don't read) 1st question how long did it take everyone who created a Ninja on release to get to level 65? 2nd question in order to get the titles did you have to reach level 65 to get the "Jounin" title (Or get to one of the milestones) before the server maintenance in order to receive it ? When will we get the titles?

Mine took 11 hours of casual grinding (taking break in between and what not). On release day, the first to reach 65 ninja on the Darkan server said it took him approximately 5 hours to get from 1 to 65 with a lot of preparations. Enmasse said you have 24 hours to get all the 4 titles excluding cutting-edge title. You have to get one of the milestone levels to get that certain title. So, if you didn't reach level 65 within that time, you won't get the Jounin title. What ever level you have reached at before that 24 hours period, you will only get up to that milestone level title. We will get the title(s) with a maintenance, but not sure which and when maintenance.

• IreneGem wrote: »

Mine took 11 hours of casual grinding (taking break in between and what not). On release day, the first to reach 65 ninja on the Darkan server said it took him approximately 5 hours to get from 1 to 65 with a lot of preparations. Enmasse said you have 24 hours to get all the 4 titles excluding cutting-edge title. You have to get one of the milestone levels to get that certain title. So, if you didn't reach level 65 within that time, you won't get the Jounin title. What ever level you have reached at before that 24 hours period, you will only get up to that milestone level title. We will get the title(s) with a maintenance, but not sure which and when maintenance.

Ok so it seems the average time for players is around 10 to to 15 hours. Could you go into a little more detail on how you reached level 65 that fast? 2nd I know you had to reach level 65 in 24 hours in order to get the title (Or reach a certain level for milestones) and they will come later in a maintenance. Now my other part of the question is when there was a server maintenance notice that appeared. Did you have to reach level 65 before then in order to get the title (That will later come in a server maintenance some time in the future) or was there a small window of opportunity to still get the title after the maintenance was finished?
  • The first method for leveling is if you are solo. You want to farm the vanguard missions while queued for dungeons until lvl 60, then 60-65 you follow the story while doing the vanguards that relate to it and queuing for dungeons at same time. This will take 9-12 hours of gameplay usually.

The second method is with a party that has at least a healer, or both tank and healer, and you just grind dungeons from 20-65. This method usually takes 4-6 hours
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    edited September 25
    Took me about 7 hours to get to 65, about 20 minutes before the maintenance. I just went up to people waiting outside the dungeons and made groups with them because IM would have taken forever or not found a group at all due to all the dps. As a side note, I don't believe elite status xp and the xp scrolls stack.
    Oh and to answer your last question, one of the GMs said that after maintenance there was about 40 minutes left to hit 65
  • It is a bit idiotic that you can't enjoy the game and get the later titles. I quested through things, with LONG dungeon queue waits and got to 30+ easily in the first day, but I am still working toward the others, with modest casual play.

But I am running many quests, supposedly a key part of the game.

Fortunately the first title is the most attractive to me.
  • Exortus wrote: »
    Oh and to answer your last question, one of the GMs said that after maintenance there was about 40 minutes left to hit 65
    Thank you answering the second part of the question.

Exortus wrote: »
    Thank you answering the second part of the question.

You're welcome!
  • My only gripe was the 90 minutes of server maintenance that occurred DURING the tail-end of the leveling event. Which, AFAIK, will NOT be added to or compensated for in any way. So the Jounin title actually stands for "Level 65 in less than 22 hours, 30 minutes".

I sincerely hope the forthcoming Valkerie leveling event is bereft of any planned maintenance. I'm pretty sure any maintenance can wait until the 24-hour mark. Plus, that would be the ultimate transparency as to whether or not you earned the Level 65 title or not - If you hit Level 65 before the maintenance, you earned it. If you didn't, then you'll know which title you did earn based on what level you achieved before maintenance began. Simple. Please En Masse - MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
  • groovenik wrote: »
    My only gripe was the 90 minutes of server maintenance that occurred DURING the tail-end of the leveling event. Which, AFAIK, will NOT be added to or compensated for in any way.

This is not accurate, just as an FYI...
    Xbox NA, Xbox EU, and PS4 NA were all given a bit of additional time to account for the second maintenance on 9/19.
    PS4 EU finished their 24 hour window before that maintenance, so they were not affected.
  • 5 hours and some minutes. We take first ninja. Pvp server.
  • groovenikgroovenik ✭✭
    edited September 27
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > This is not accurate, just as an FYI...
    > Xbox NA, Xbox EU, and PS4 NA were all given a bit of additional time to account for the second maintenance on 9/19.
    > PS4 EU finished their 24 hour window before that maintenance, so they were not affected.

@CobaltDragon I stand corrected. I'm curious though, when and by what means was the additional time that would be added/compensated towards the achievement announced?

As one of the many players online when the maintenance began, and that later saw it extended from 60 to 90 minutes, there was confusion and disgruntment aplenty. Granted, part of that was likely the large percentage of us that had been up for over 20 hours at that point. A more effective means of relaying information should most definitely be sought. As no one I was in communication with knew of it.

I do, however, stand by my original suggestion to remedy this situation in the future: Simply don't create such a situation in the first place. Time your maintenance at some point at or after the 24 hour mark. No gamer at that point of fatigue and possibly frustration wants to hear that they now have to wait another hour or two to continue their progress before a "now or never" goal/deadline.

Better late than never, but I do appreciate you chiming in with the straight scoop.

~Groove
  • groovenik wrote: »
    My only gripe was the 90 minutes of server maintenance that occurred DURING the tail-end of the leveling event. Which, AFAIK, will NOT be added to or compensated for in any way.

This is not accurate, just as an FYI...
    Xbox NA, Xbox EU, and PS4 NA were all given a bit of additional time to account for the second maintenance on 9/19.
    PS4 EU finished their 24 hour window before that maintenance, so they were not affected.
    First off thank you for the confirmation on the extended time window. [1st] Do you know the exact time or rough estimate (e.g. Hours and minutes 30 min. or 1 hour / 1 hour and 25 minutes etc.) of the extended time window after the maintenance for players to reach level 65? [2nd] For everyone who reached level 65 in the extended time frame will we still receive the titles? [3rd] If players did not reach level 65 in the time window (Including the extended portion if my 2nd question is answered with "Yes") we were given is there any way to earn those titles again such as another leveling event, a special tasks in game or simply creating a new character raising their level from 1 to 65 (or max if changed in the future) within a 24 hour time period? :Side note: I'm not sure if my [3rd] question has been answered before on PC or Console discussions as I am very new to this forum.
    I may be wrong, but I think the maintenance tomorrow involves the titles. If that's the case, then by 7am PDT you should find out whether you made the cut off or not.
    To answer your second question, if you reached level 65 within the extended time frame, then yes you get the titles. Otherwise that would render the purpose of the extended time meaningless.
    For your 3rd question, if we're going by the same rules as PC, there will be no other chance to get those ninja titles.
    Obviously a GM can answer better than me, but I answered to the best of my knowledge.
  • Exortus wrote: »
    To answer your second question, if you reached level 65 within the extended time frame, then yes you get the titles. Otherwise that would render the purpose of the extended time meaningless.
    For your 3rd question, if we're going by the same rules as PC, there will be no other chance to get those ninja titles.
    Obviously a GM can answer better than me, but I answered to the best of my knowledge.
    Thank you any information about this is helpful. The main reason I created this post ( I think that's the name for it ) is because I wasn't sure about the differences between PC and Console versions of the game and the rewards we get for participating in this event. ( I also like the titles you're rewarded for by completing this "challenge".)