emp not delivered

I bought 4600 emp by credit card and did not receive it. I always bought with card and never i had this problem

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

• MathThewusMathThewus Brazilian ✭✭
    I bought em on Sunday and so far it has not receive.
  • Close and restart game
    It did not arrive yet.This is very wrong. with today it will take 2 days.. I only have 100 emp.

• Open a ticket. Griping here won't do anything useful.
    I got in touch but I was ignored.

My purchase was approved today and I received nothing. I contacted Microsoft and Enmasse, and my card company. I just got success with Microsoft and the card company. the two companies said that the purchase was successful. that is, care. Take this as an example.
    edited October 3
    edited because the issue was resolved
  • FDXL9MWJR5 wrote: »

My purchase was approved today and I received nothing. I contacted Microsoft and Enmasse, and my card company. I just got success with Microsoft and the card company. the two companies said that the purchase was successful. that is, care. Take this as an example.

The support team is running behind due to a surge in tickets after the TERA PC server merge. They're getting to tickets as fast as possible. Sorry about the wait--we understand it's no fun.
    edited September 26
    Halrath wrote: »
    FDXL9MWJR5 wrote: »

The support team is running behind due to a surge in tickets after the TERA PC server merge. They're getting to tickets as fast as possible. Sorry about the wait--we understand it's no fun.

much thanks. i'm wait one solution for my problem.
  • edited September 26
    I've removed multiple Forum "Personal Attacks" from within the Forum Thread.
    Continued Forum Violations will see additional action taken.
    edited September 26
    I'm sorry, it was not the intention. I do not like a confusion, but no i will to run away of a fight.
    like you, I defend myself. I always like to help someone, regardless of the problem and the situation, I even contribute some of my work to the forum without waiting for anything. one more time, sorry.