Info Forwarding: Awakening Part II on Oct/16, Leveling Event Now

To avoid people missing it if they don't log in daily, look at the news pages, or watch the stream, a new update was announced for Oct 16, it will contain the remaining Apex classes. There is a leveling event (for all classes) starting up after today's maintenance ends. More information is to be added come Oct 2 (the apex details/a second stage) and then Oct 9 (stage three/something about dungeons).

http://tera.enmasse.com/events/dark-reaches

Interesting point of note, the leveling event contains a 'Guardian Mask' and a 'Cleansing Brooch' as a rewards.

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    EME releasing details and a date when it's not one week away from patch?!
  • You can notice that they dont play the game, since you need a minimum of ilv 439 to do the awakening quest, and twistshard is 431 ._.
  • Does this update also come with +3 HO enchantment? :'(
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    Lapomko wrote: »
    Does this update also come with +3 HO enchantment? :'(

+2 enchantment and one month after with +3 with the bahaar dungeon.
  • edited September 2018
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    You can notice that they dont play the game, since you need a minimum of ilv 439 to do the awakening quest, and twistshard is 431 ._.

They do know this, incidentally - they want people to do some work to upgrade their gear after getting the hand-out. Whether that's what they should do or not... but that's what they're doing on purpose.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    It would have been great if they just made the event into bonus item exp.
  • so is it any class and do you have to start a brand new toon or can it be an already semi-levelled one?
  • Zanni wrote: »
    so is it any class and do you have to start a brand new toon or can it be an already semi-levelled one?

it can be semi-leveled one just you won't get the rewards for previous levels so if your level 35 you wont get level 35 rewards only when you hit 40 you get the reward and up.
  • > @Melyodis said:
    > it can be semi-leveled one just you won't get the rewards for previous levels so if your level 35 you wont get level 35 rewards only when you hit 40 you get the reward and up.

Thanks, just making sure it wasn’t any different from the normal ones. (:
  • And when you're done leveling, here is what awaits you.
    Korean qtpie trying to + her HO bow. Check the mats!

• Peorth wrote: »
    And when you're done leveling, here is what awaits you.
    Korean qtpie trying to + her HO bow. Check the mats!

who says you have to aim for that mess they call bis gear poor streamer in tears damn rip off enchanting rng.
  • I'm stopping at +9 sc till they make it easier to get ho
  • @Peorth wow nice going BHS making the nice girl cry. I have one thing to say to Tera as a whole "get over urself" ur a video game not a freaking job, you don't need to be this complicated and this hard. I'm proud of the fact that I don't and will never take you seriously Tera. I will always ignore ur demands and do what I like while playing you. +0 frost weapon forever and the rest is guardian gear all around. lols. If you have full storm then the whole game is considered a 412 dungeon for you anyways. I'm going to rock 412 dungeons like a boss as I have always done. +0 frost for life <3.
  • > @TheDarkWan said:
    > @Peorth wow nice going BHS making the nice girl cry. I have one thing to say to Tera as a whole "get over urself" ur a video game not a freaking job, you don't need to be this complicated and this hard. I'm proud of the fact that I don't and will never take you seriously Tera. I will always ignore ur demands and do what I like while playing you. +0 frost weapon forever and the rest is guardian gear all around. lols. If you have full storm then the whole game is considered a 412 dungeon for you anyways. I'm going to rock 412 dungeons like a boss as I have always done. +0 frost for life <3.

Yeah I don’t blame you I stopped having fun after frostmetal and now just stuck on SC with no motivation.

So, that player failed on HO 13 times and spend about 53 million gold, is that correct?