Event for console too?

I read that dark dunno what event will give temporal mounts,consumables,fashion coupons and other things every ten lvls since the character creation, and when you hit 65 you will get a free permanent tier 12 (i suppose) weapon and full armor set. So i have various questions. First, this event will come to console before the launch of awakening (maybe) the next year? If so, second question, all actually lvl 65 chars will have that amount of items at the same time in one time? Or it only applyes to new chars? I try to say if our lvl 65 chars will have all temporaly mounts,consumables,fashion coupons and the free weapon and full armor tier 12 set like the new chars created in the time the event duration.

Hope you understand my questions.

Comments

• edited September 27
    @TLX - I believe you were looking at a News Post that announced a Leveling Event specific to TERA PC.

On Console, we currently have a leveling Event going for the Ninja Class, and will explore the idea of holding similar Events for other Classes in the near future.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    @TLX - I believe you were looking at a News Post that announced a Leveling Event specific to TERA PC.

On Console, we currently have a leveling Event going for the Ninja Class, and will explore the idea of holding similar Events for other Classes in the near future.

Yes i mean the PC event. Ninja event for console is cool, but this one of PC...omg,the best of the best.
  • Hey, this is really great that there are so many different events for PC and Console gaming. I like to play PC games more than the games on Console, as there are more options available for PC games and we can configure the system according to the requirement of the game. There are many platforms where we can get these games easily like the Steam, Instant-gaming, BestBuy, etc. This will be really fun to have the events for PC games as it will boost the players confidence.