[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Are there plans for more customization options? Just came back after a loooong time

So i necro'd a year old post and it made 2 people very butt hurt, which was sad and hilarious at the same time. I didnt want to make a new topic, but I was wondering why the customization is so bad.

One of the people who got butthurt told me there was a magic preset menu in the character creator and insinuated i was stupid or something for digging in to that menu. Yeah, i just rechecked it. You cant color your eyes. Facial hair, adornments, and other features are limited to certain faces. Absolute minimal scars and tattoo options. No height or weight options. Dont pee on me and tell me it's raining lol. Did i miss something in the creator im not aware of?

Comments

• * that should read for NOT checking that menu of presets (that doesnt exist btw). There are presets, but not many and none of them change the rules i posted in my OP about eye color, etc
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Nope...they aint gonna do anything to the character creation

The new hair style tickets are clear proof/evidence they won't touch it
  • The fact you think people were butthurt when we told you not to necro old posts show's your maturity level for sure.

Also, there are Height and Weight Options in the game, you can get them using Fashion coupons, you can also buy them incredibly cheap on the trade broker.
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    Nope...they aint gonna do anything to the character creation

The new hair style tickets are clear proof/evidence they won't touch it

Yikes.
  • @CornishRex Look we're butthurt lol.
  • The fact you think people were butthurt when we told you not to necro old posts show's your maturity level for sure.

Also, there are Height and Weight Options in the game, you can get them using Fashion coupons, you can also buy them incredibly cheap on the trade broker.

No one merely said "dont necro old posts". They threw insults and were obviously upset over it. As if there is something wrong with commenting on a post? Ermagerd it's an old but still relevant post! How darez youuuu!

Also thank you for the info about height and weight
  • wombatjakewombatjake ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    @CornishRex Look we're butthurt lol.

LOL! You spoke of someone's maturity and look at you go, kiddo. LMAO. Btw, if you were so upset about someone commenting on a post that was ermagerd soo totes old that you insulted them, than yeah, you're pretty butt hurt. Especially the one you just tagged who pretended there was a magic menu of preset options that fixed the customization options that are severely lacking in this game.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've love for darker skin tones and a "Physique" option myself, but like @Vinyltails said I don't think anything new is gonna be added to that for a long time.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is hilarious. I personally have nothing against necroing and consider it to be a stupid rule BUT it's against the rules to necro so I pointed it out. Also my dude you said adornments and hair were not separate, which is not true. This is what I was laughing at.
    Hair/skin color is NOT in any way linked to adornments. You can mix and match whichever hair and skin colour you want with whichever face/adornment you want.

I suggested you were stupid because presets are meant to be the base from which you build, and you can of course choose other hair/skin/adornment as you go. Somehow you think presets are locked in place though???
  • M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
    Dark skinned Elins PLZ

HELL YEA
    Been having my own little rants with people about how I wish we had dark skinned Elins. Come on just have the extra colors be one tan, nother brown, and last just super dark skin. Would like more but that's as simple as ya have to go <3
    Please ;(
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuelyn wrote: »
    M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
    Dark skinned Elins PLZ

HELL YEA
    Been having my own little rants with people about how I wish we had dark skinned Elins. Come on just have the extra colors be one tan, nother brown, and last just super dark skin. Would like more but that's as simple as ya have to go <3
    Please ;(

Like, Elins themselves are like straight out of a loli anime after all, and it's not like dark skin loli characters aren't existent or such, heck the guys at BHS should watch Fate Kaleid Liner...

I've also wanted it quite some times but the most you get is some light tan and you can at best contrast it a bit more with light blonde hair for some quite "gyaru" look but that's about it.

While we're at Elins... The hair and ears+tail tied together still nag me forever, and the lack of floppy dog ears
  • I would honestly give up on Tera being optimized. It’s blue hole studio we’re talking about. Another game by them, players unknown battle grounds drew in millions of dollar and they still haven’t optimized that game. Tera is not pulling any where near that amount.

Black desert already did a remaster and blade and soul is getting upgraded to unreal engine 4. Tera is getting Elin brawler.....