[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Yeah keep deleting feedback, that will save your game and give you thousands of players

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    allowing proxy and xign bypass wont give them thousands of players either man
  • metagame wrote: »
    allowing proxy and xign bypass wont give them thousands of players either man

But transparency and apologies will at least bring some of them back
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    bring some of them back =/= "give you thousands of players"
    bring some of them back =/= "give you thousands of players"

my point is that they are losing a lot of players because this sh*t for "prevention of hacking" to make the game better...
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    that's not what your thread title implies

make up your mind
  • ShiroGameShiroGame ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    well techically , its indeed thousand of players, Pinkie's Discord had 11k members, and Caali's had 8k , thats a whole playerbase.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    all of which are already playing or have played in the past

"give you thousands of players" would imply fresh blood, which would certainly not happen if these recent events were simply swept under the rug
    that's not what your thread title implies

make up your mind
    how is that? i didnt say that not taking this actions will give em a boost, i implied that their actions are not going to make the game better for anyone therefore losing players
  • Equitas wrote: »
    What you people keep trying to claim is "feedback" and "constructive criticism" is actually just edgy trashposting. It's hard to feel sorry for you, and your cries of so-called "oppression", when you act so antagonistic.

did you even read the stuff that i posted before? the first 2 were very polite, the other 2 were jokes but nothing saying "death to EME" or anything like that
  • ShiroGame wrote: »
    well techically , its indeed thousand of players, Pinkie's Discord had 11k members, and Caali's had 8k , thats a whole playerbase.

wow, just wow.
  • Equitas wrote: »
    I wasn't referring to you specifically, but "you" collectively.

welp
  • Reminds me of the Xigncode3 threads.....
  • Lots of salt in these threads, best thing to do is close the forums and let the babies cry