Why are so many players mad? Just got home D:

Wtf did EME do this time? I see lots of players mad and lots of post getting deleted before I can read them...can someone explain to me please D:
Looks like a dumpster fire wtf

Comments

• EME issued DMCA takedowns against Caali's proxy, took down everything from his GitHub, and proxy/meter devs have said they're no longer supporting NA Tera starting with October 16 patch.
    So people are upset that EME took this route to screw over players trying to compensate issues the game has with third party tools since BHS has shown no interest in doing so.

That's about as concise as I can get it.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    TL:DR: They DMCA proxy github, f'd caali's discord server so proxy devs gave up on support so everyone using it is screwed. it's in the announcements
  • EME DMCA'd Caali's discord server and got both the server and caali's discord account terminated.
    EME DMCA'd every single repo Caali had on github. Even ones not related to tera.
    Caali is now dropping support for NA, for every program he manages. Proxy, xigncode-bypass, you name it.
    TCC and Shinra are also probably doing the same.
    EME are banning everyone who dares type or use VCs in their discord.
    Oh and they've been deleting any and all threads pertaining to events from the last 24 hours.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf did EME do this time? I see lots of players mad and lots of post getting deleted before I can read them...can someone explain to me please D:
    Looks like a dumpster fire wtf

because we have danicia 2.0 :3
  • Eme decided that anyone with 150+ ping quitting is not a big deal, good business decision.
  • Yordan wrote: »
    Eme decided that anyone with 150+ ping quitting is not a big deal, good business decision.

if tera closes down, will they get another game from bhs to run, or will they just have the ones they made?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Xerses wrote: »
    Yordan wrote: »
    Eme decided that anyone with 150+ ping quitting is not a big deal, good business decision.

if tera closes down, will they get another game from bhs to run, or will they just have the ones they made?

I find it highly unlikely EME will ever get another game from BHS after this. Five years down the road, the employees at eme gonna be like "Hey, remember that time we were actually a big company and we published Tera Online until we shafted all of our customers? Good times."

BHS is EME owner.
  • ThePieBoyThePieBoy ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

I find it highly unlikely EME will ever get another game from BHS after this. Five years down the road, the employees at eme gonna be like "Hey, remember that time we were actually a big company and we published Tera Online until we shafted all of our customers? Good times."

BHS its EME owsner.

Guess who is going to be let go due to company downsizing.
    edited September 2018
    ThePieBoy wrote: »

BHS its EME owsner.

If BHS let go off EME that's the best could happen to EME.
    edited September 2018

BHS is EME owner.

Your point? Kakao is publishing A:IR, Bluehole develops/publishes pubg. EME will not get another game from BHS

Kakao paid BHS to develop A:IR so BHS has no said in who will publish the game, BHS develops PUBG and has partnership with MS with that game and has EME staff to attend support from that game.

Your point?
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ThePieBoy wrote: »

BHS its EME owsner.

If BHS let go off EME that's the best could happen to EME.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLL
    +1

...and us.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭

BHS is EME owner.

Your point? Kakao is publishing A:IR, Bluehole develops/publishes pubg. EME will not get another game from BHS

Kakao paid BHS to develop A:IR so BHS has no said in who will publish the game, BHS develops PUBG and has partnership with MS with that game and has EME staff to attend support from that game.

Your point?

they didnt pay them to develop a game for them.....they got it through their existing publishing rights with pearl abyss which work in conjunction with bhs and nexon on A:IR, also bhs has had other titles in the past and gave it to other publishers rather than eme, its not like they care too much about eme's existence or survival even though they are partner/parent companies.