[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Since proxy and dpsmeter is no more, can we get rid of Xigncode3 ?

Title.

Comments

• Stop opening threads.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Title.

fair question but I doubt it will
    besides doesn't KR Tera use it and don't Gameforge use it on at least one of their games too as well as others out there on the market currently as well
  • Yes you can if convince NSA, FBI and mrTrump that is dangerous for USA citizens. And National security.

Sounds like a joke, but isn't it. Remember how mad they got with russian spyes.
  • it is a good question.....
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Yes you can if convince NSA, FBI and mrTrump that is dangerous for USA citizens. And National security.

Sounds like a joke, but isn't it. Remember how mad they got with russian spyes.

we should should spam the sh*t out the fbi twitter and email with messages of the chineses spying with xingcode
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    north korea spy B)
  • Xigncode isn't as bad as it used to be, if you've been bypassing it since tera added it you should give it a try, it only dips my performance for the first minute or so inside a dungeon now... It's still useless and buggy but at least it's better than it was at first.
  • it only dips my performance for the first minute or so inside a dungeon now... It's still useless and buggy but at least it's better than it was at first.

So..... Again, why not just get rid of the [filtered] thing then
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Can NA players play on EU? Sorry, I haven't had time to check. They don't have Xing right?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    Can NA players play on EU? Sorry, I haven't had time to check. They don't have Xing right?

No. EU does not allow usage of Xingcode because its a pretty sketchy program

then why are their forums so up in arms about its use in Gameforges game S.K.I.L.L ??
    https://board.skill.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/6975-XIGNCODE-Is-an-anticheat/
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Yes you can if convince NSA, FBI and mrTrump that is dangerous for USA citizens. And National security.

Sounds like a joke, but isn't it. Remember how mad they got with Russian spyes.

LMFAO and Dirty Donnie Trump does nothing about Russian spying and the FBI are looking at his involvement
  • It is a good question......i would like to see Xigncode3 removed..
  • United States Constitution
    Fourth Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (emphasis added).

If Xigncode recopilate information of citizens without legal permits.
    It can be demanded in a federal court. Xd so their point about remove it is possible.