[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    "edit"

Nevermind.

My friends are already gone to Mystel ......
  • Thanks @Denommenator @KitTeaCup and anothers guys with brain problem. Was a great game b4 you arrive to this game. Thanks and see ya. Going to EU
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    So i was soloing guardians on my brawler since i can use slaying without interference and everything was fine until this Valkyrie comes then kills the bam that had more than 60% with a single shot ( it looked like a getsuga tenshou that was over 9000! ). And this kind of experience left me dumbfounded especially since the Valkyrie had twistshard gear and he was practically switching channels and killing bams ever so fast. Besides, there were also players with certain classes and gear that were not supposed to have double the contribution of others at the end of the whole boss fight with their +0SC and especially against certain players with certain classes that i always saw doing so well.. But if you think that it is fine for a +0SC reaper to have the double of contribution points against warriors/berserkers with +9SC then i am speechless... And especially since this means that certain players can skip the gearing part to do equal or more dps than other legit players..

Also, what about the pit of petrax scores? how come a priest can kill a bam with more than 50mil(?) HP in only 7seconds when it takes around 3-4 seconds only to run from the start up to the boss and engage it?

And these are only the things that i saw so far.. so imagine those things that are being happening but are not being seen.

p.s. if this proxy thing is that i think that it is and will fix all the abuse that this game had so far then i am more than excited to actually try and get involved with the game against other legit players on leaderboards

Is memeslash even still a thing?
    I thought they patched that crap back in 2017, but you guys still cry about it to this day wtf...

And you know how this developer balance classes just to force ppl to reroll, to the point where a FM+0 can match or beat a SC+9 ninja dps just cuz game design???
  • hi all
    Remove everything except proxy, I do not like to play with 200 ping.
    bye
  • LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭
    Enmasse can manage a personal and legal Third-Party program to support Tera, avoiding possible hackers " i used proxy since creation and alway care if i gets underground ( i desactivated proxy on any iframe ) and dint dsync alot to people against me in game, but i never did or know how priests " im main priest also " gets pit in 7 seconds, creating a legal Third-Party software for dps meter and put high scores on site, allow UI edits from the same software to improve fps and custon Lore and role play.
    If enmasse do it we does't need any proxy anymore... " okay what a kind of dream LOL, it's easier for me to win the lottery, to buy the BHS copyrights, than to take this step so requested by its players. "
  • Great job EME, took a while but better then never #thumbsup
  • Rajion wrote: »
    Great job EME, took a while but better then never #thumbsup

no
  • just make a software of your own that removes ping difference and we will be gucci.
  • SplinbzSplinbz
    edited September 2018
    yxtgZU2.png

Just a saying for those who think TERA will be better without Latin and Brazilians playing it.

You will not find a party even to Kalivan's Challenge.

• HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    So i was soloing guardians on my brawler since i can use slaying without interference and everything was fine until this Valkyrie comes then kills the bam that had more than 60% with a single shot ( it looked like a getsuga tenshou that was over 9000! ). And this kind of experience left me dumbfounded especially since the Valkyrie had twistshard gear and he was practically switching channels and killing bams ever so fast. Besides, there were also players with certain classes and gear that were not supposed to have double the contribution of others at the end of the whole boss fight with their +0SC and especially against certain players with certain classes that i always saw doing so well.. But if you think that it is fine for a +0SC reaper to have the double of contribution points against warriors/berserkers with +9SC then i am speechless... And especially since this means that certain players can skip the gearing part to do equal or more dps than other legit players anywhere and especially inside dungeons where they are well protected from unwanted attention..

Also, what about the pit of petrax scores? how come a priest can kill a bam with more than 50mil(?) HP in only 7seconds when it takes around 3-4 seconds only to run from the start up to the boss and engage it?

And these are only the things that i saw so far.. so imagine those things that are happening but are not being seen.

p.s. if this proxy thing is that i think that it is and will fix all the abuse that this game had so far then i am more than excited to actually try and get involved with the game against other legit players on leaderboards

Memaslash was patched ages ago, get over it.

Pit Timer starts when you hit the boss not when you walk in mate, and I can do it in 15s on my priest and im in +0 SC with no dyads. Im sure a more geared priest can do it in 7s no problem no hacks involved. If you think this is to fast, you are just simply not great at the game.

• sid79ssid79s ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    that the minority of the players were cheats, please since 2017 the statistics changed a lot, currently the majority used the proxy to cheats, 80% of the proxy players abused the programs and those that were really helped were minority,

I repeat again my previous comment you want to blame someone, blame you cheat friend blame yourself for not reporting to cheats, by God in FWC most of the top players in the rank were cheaters who did not use the proxy to reduce the ping if not to cheat, they made impossible combos because they broke the game rules of the class they had with practically infinite combos if they wanted, petrax in 3 seconds please that's just cheating and I do not use proxy to level your ping if not to break the rules, as I said the community abuse of the proxy to break rules not to help about the ping, the statistics change and they became majority and when that happens the radical measures are applied, blame your friend who took advantage of the game for use cheats and you leave free
  • > @Splinbz said:
    > Just a saying for those who think TERA will be better without Latin and Brazilians playing it.
    >
    > You will not find a party even to Kalivan's Challenge.

Also add that those players farm and sell their golden talent or silver talents.

Things that epic hardcore cry for and need to progress.

If werent enough with more players.
    Imagine with even lesser players.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish i could just transfer my main and all of his costumes to EU.

TY!
  • Kk guys i thought a lot and since this game gonna be unplayable for me, i considered thats the best way for me:

VNPRe7V.png

See ya in EU servers.
  • sid79s wrote: »
    that the minority of the players were cheats, please since 2017 the statistics changed a lot, currently the majority used the proxy to tramapically 80% of the proxy players abused the pergrams and those that were really helped were minority,

I repeat again my previous comment you want to blame someone, blame you cheat friend blame yourself for not reporting to cheats, by God in FWC most of the top players in the rank were cheaters who did not use the proxy to aid in the ping if not to cheat, they made impossible combos because they broke the game rules of the class they had with practically infinite combos if they wanted, petrax in 3 seconds please that's just cheating and I do not use proxy to level your ping if not to break the rules, as I said the community abuse of the proxy to break rules not to help the statistics change and they became majority and when that happens the radical measures are applied, blame your friend who took advantage of the game

@sid79s u r wrong bro, u cant do the right rotation with warrior with 200ms+, of course the TOP pvp players uses proxy, even who lives in chicago has high ping, to fix it the people are using proxy because it is the solution, lag spikes like a hell in tera, so i wont blame my cheat friend because that enmasse already has banned them. I challenge you to play tera with 200ms+