[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    archELITE wrote: »
    Kk guys i thought a lot and since this game gonna be unplayable for me, i considered thats the best way for me:

VNPRe7V.png

See ya in EU servers.

If you're BR/Latin american you gonna get a hard time on EU cuz 230 ms+ and they hate proxy users even more (they'll call you a cheater or even report you), tbh there's no guarantee that GF will not ban proxy in the long term too.
    Just quit Tera for good or pray and wait for a long overdue south american Tera server.

Just look here what EU thinks of Proxy users:
    https://board.tera.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/73560-CAN-YOU-FINALLY-DO-SOMETHING-ABOUT-PROXY-AND-CHEATERS/

Do you know what it takes me to even consider returning to Tera? A fkn local server on SA with 10-20 ms max ping.
  • Dvsv wrote: »
    archELITE wrote: »
    Kk guys i thought a lot and since this game gonna be unplayable for me, i considered thats the best way for me:

VNPRe7V.png

See ya in EU servers.

If you're BR/Latin american you gonna get a hard time on EU cuz 240 ms+ and they hate proxy users even more, tbh there's no guarantee that GF will not ban proxy in the long term.
    Just quit Tera for good or just pray and wait for a South American Tera server.

https://board.tera.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/73560-CAN-YOU-FINALLY-DO-SOMETHING-ABOUT-PROXY-AND-CHEATERS/
    BR reclamando do NA pra jogar no EU é hilário kkkk

Its already instaled and its ok for me. Playing with 212ms. Not such diference since i play with 170-190 ms.
  • Thank you alot for destorying me fav game!!!
    With this step u will push away the very last players and can finally shutdown.
    That is what u wanted long ago right?
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »
    For non-EU ppl that wanna start on EU, that's what a lot of their players think about proxy:
    https://board.tera.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/73901-Na-Refugees/?postID=910026#post910026

So what, you gonna start everything from scratch to play on a region with an even worse (now barely playable) ping where there's no guarantee at all that third party apps will continue to work long term, esp cuz there's a big chunk of "ethical" pvp players there that are so against it?

Imho, if you're a player from a demographic without a local Tera server like South/Latin America, Australia/NZ and some countries from SEA, the best and correct thing to do is to not bother with Tera anymore, whatever the region.
    If you're a player from NA with bad but still playable 80-100 ms ping, well that's bad but at least you can still reroll to a more ping friendlier class..
    And for ppl from EU still here tbh idk what you're doing on NA at this point, just go to EU and play how the game was meant to be played.

the first thread was garbage and flase accusations because they didnt like the guy btw and the second thread lets see, all the accounts denouncing na players that are migrating are guess what? all are flagged as new accounts, wow.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    So i was soloing guardians on my brawler since i can use slaying without interference and everything was fine until this Valkyrie comes then kills the bam that had more than 60% with a single shot ( it looked like a getsuga tenshou that was over 9000! ). And this kind of experience left me dumbfounded especially since the Valkyrie had twistshard gear and he was practically switching channels and killing bams ever so fast. Besides, there were also players with certain classes and gear that were not supposed to have double the contribution of others at the end of the whole boss fight with their +0SC and especially against certain players with certain classes that i always saw doing so well.. But if you think that it is fine for a +0SC reaper to have the double of contribution points against warriors/berserkers with +9SC then i am speechless... And especially since this means that certain players can skip the gearing part to do equal or more dps than other legit players anywhere and especially inside dungeons where they are well protected from unwanted attention..

Also, what about the pit of petrax scores? how come a priest can kill a bam with more than 50mil(?) HP in only 7seconds when it takes around 3-4 seconds only to run from the start up to the boss and engage it?

And these are only the things that i saw so far.. so imagine those things that are happening but are not being seen.

p.s. if this proxy thing is that i think that it is and will fix all the abuse that this game had so far then i am more than excited to actually try and get involved with the game against other legit players on leaderboards

memeslash was not made through proxy, which is why like i said and if you were active in game you would have seen when proxy was down on the initial implementation of xigncode, guess what was still working memeslash and every other hack or cheat they labelled onto proxy, and people legit can kill pit in low times, people even recorded how they did it. jsut because you cant understand how to do something in game =/= someone else cheating. you sound more like your butthurt over getting your [filtered] handed to you by other people on the leaderboard so you're now glad you can try to seem relevant, i wil llaugh if and when you still get cucked lmao
  • Also, what a way to ruin a double drop weekend EME. Ever since this fiasco I could barely find people to run with for AAHM in LFG. Neither my PvE static is not gonna bother this weekend, that doesn't spell good for the rest of the couple of weeks either. Neither our guild is willing to run as well.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    sanj66 wrote: »
    For non-EU ppl that wanna start on EU, that's what a lot of their players think about proxy:
    https://board.tera.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/73901-Na-Refugees/?postID=910026#post910026

So what, you gonna start everything from scratch to play on a region with an even worse (now barely playable) ping where there's no guarantee at all that third party apps will continue to work long term, esp cuz there's a big chunk of "ethical" pvp players there that are so against it?

Imho, if you're a player from a demographic without a local Tera server like South/Latin America, Australia/NZ and some countries from SEA, the best and correct thing to do is to not bother with Tera anymore, whatever the region.
    If you're a player from NA with bad but still playable 80-100 ms ping, well that's bad but at least you can still reroll to a more ping friendlier class..
    And for ppl from EU still here tbh idk what you're doing on NA at this point, just go to EU and play how the game was meant to be played.

the first thread was garbage and flase accusations because they didnt like the guy btw and the second thread lets see, all the accounts denouncing na players that are migrating are guess what? all are flagged as new accounts, wow.

Can you show us a official statement from GameForge that they'll tolerate proxy and most third party mods in the long term?
    Or by the time we get to SC+9/HO, GF will suddenly "listen to their european 20 ms playerbase" and just ban proxy and we gonna lose everything again?
    As i said, EU only make sense for EU players that for some reasons are still here on NA, for SA/latins, australian and SEA players it'll be the SAME exact mistake all over again.
  • Robot22 wrote: »
    Bluehydra wrote: »
    Im actually baffled to see so many comments celebrating that the Br/Latin players will be gone. Is your hate for anyone different from you so big that you cant coexist with people that speak a different language?

Im sorry if you have met any toxic player/s that incited this hate, but you should know by know that the big majority of the Latin players here are not trolls who just spam "hue". Most are just normal people who want to be able to play and enjoy the game. Whats more, there is a BIG part of the Latin community that speaks English, and you wouldn't be even able to tell us apart from other players.

My point, is that generalizing and spreading hate towards players from other places is stupid and unfounded. Please realize that your hate towards others has no place in this discussion.
    I will not be tagging or directing this comment at anyone in specific, but seriously, the people who do this need to read their own comments and realize what they just said.

I know the people posting hurtful comments toward others are most likely trolls fishing for drama, but i felt like this was something that had to be said. I know i cant expect everyone to behave like adults but this behavior is frankly saddening.
    Please people, instead of spreading hate for no reason, use this post to give useful feedback on the issue at hand.

Thank you.

Guild as Provoke in NA ruined the game they used to call themselves Pride in fey forest then reported them for using memeslash in HH and changed the names "Chained, Hastened, Pang.kronoss, bloodbath" etc.
    these people are also to blame for ruining the game too much greed and they are from Peru and Paraguay then the Brazilians are not racist but if they do not have exploited memeslash everything would be fine.

It wasn't even the Brazilians who developed memeslash, mate. It's mostly Americans who use it. Should EME ban NA (even those who have never touched the thing) from playing Tera NA as well? Or at least make it unplayable, as they are making it for us?
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    sanj66 wrote: »

Can you show me a official statement from GameForge that they'll tolerate proxy and most third party mods in the long term?
    Or by the time we get to SC+9/HO, GF will suddenly "listen to their european 20 ms playerbase" and just ban proxy and we gonna lose everything again?
    As i said, EU only make sense for EU players that for some reasons are still here on NA, for SA/Latin Americans, Australian and SEA players it'll be the SAME exact mistake all over again.

to ppl that think the same as you about Eme decided to "block" proxy with this DCMA ,you ppl dont know nothing that happend.. Eme DCMA the developers of this programs But it didnt do anything to them anything at all ,what it did do? it angered them that eme try non stop to delete there stuff(even when it will never happen) and they decided to No Support tera na anymore(proxy,shinrameter,tcc,etc) to kill Na for good,they know when they will not support Tera na they will revenge on what eme trying to do to them.. so Eme or gameforge cannot really do anything about proxy,it was all the programs developers decision to not support tera na to kill it.. they know 70-90% of the community will leave.
  • Most of the players are leaving for the tera EU which is why the game is not optimized, our fps high and without the proxy is unbearable to play. :/
  • I just want to be able to play with my friends and my boyfriend from other countries :c If EME can find fixes that would allow everyone to be able to play efficiently would be really awesome because I met a lot of cool people and have a lot of great memories and don't want to not be able to play with them anymore.
  • I really want to keep this post short and simple but we will see.
    I am sure there are a lot of people that do not know who I am or care to know who I am, but for those who have known me know me by the name Kree and I play on the Tempest Reach server. I have played this game since closed beta aka back in the day when the players had to actually buy the game and on top of that had to pay $15 a month to play which was the best times I ever had playing Tera.
    Now after getting a notice that multiple Harrowhold raids had been cancelled due to something that has happened I had to see it for my self. In my opinion NA-Tera is about to officially hit rock bottom and unless drastic measures are taken I do not see EME climbing out of this one. I have read about 7 pages of comments left on this post and there is so many of them that I completely agree with. First, it is very noticeable that the current staff working on this game have little to no idea about the game and what really needs to be done to create a better game. But this has been an issue for as long as NA-Tera has been around. There is not one employee that I can think of that has actually played the game to the extent that they can actually understand the content or even clear the normal dungeons in their top tier gear which has been spawned. These devs that have taken their own time to help make the game playable for the majority of the NA-Tera community have done this on their own time, they actually play and appreciate this game, and they actually make up part of the Tera community in many regions. Sadly I can not really say that the employees that work for the NA-Tera game are apart of this community, rather they are just a name with an official title.
    So unless EME actually accepts the NA-Tera community in this game and ACTUALLY LISTENS I see this game returning back to the days of having a small community which will more than likely bring the end to NA-Tera. I say this for the simple fact that EME has to make money to pay its staff. With a small community NA-Tera will either be forced to make NA-Tera a pay to play game again to hopefully extend the life of this game for as long as possible or the game will no longer be seen as profitable by the company and will no longer be available. With this said the actions that are taken in the next couple weeks will not only determine the fate of NA-Tera, but it will also determine whether or not the staff working on NA-Tera will continue to have a job.
    I also want to make it clear to EME that when this games fate is in your hands. Sometimes rules have to be bent or broken to create a better game. Also remember rules and policies are always subject to change, that is why they are never written in stone.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    bobby0455 wrote: »
    I really want to keep this post short and simple but we will see.
    I am sure there are a lot of people that do not know who I am or care to know who I am, but for those who have known me know me by the name Kree and I play on the Tempest Reach server. I have played this game since closed beta aka back in the day when the players had to actually buy the game and on top of that had to pay $15 a month to play which was the best times I ever had playing Tera.
    Now after getting a notice that multiple Harrowhold raids had been cancelled due to something that has happened I had to see it for my self. In my opinion NA-Tera is about to officially hit rock bottom and unless drastic measures are taken I do not see EME climbing out of this one. I have read about 7 pages of comments left on this post and there is so many of them that I completely agree with. First, it is very noticeable that the current staff working on this game have little to no idea about the game and what really needs to be done to create a better game. But this has been an issue for as long as NA-Tera has been around. There is not one employee that I can think of that has actually played the game to the extent that they can actually understand the content or even clear the normal dungeons in their top tier gear which has been spawned. These devs that have taken their own time to help make the game playable for the majority of the NA-Tera community have done this on their own time, they actually play and appreciate this game, and they actually make up part of the Tera community in many regions. Sadly I can not really say that the employees that work for the NA-Tera game are apart of this community, rather they are just a name with an official title.
    So unless EME actually accepts the NA-Tera community in this game and ACTUALLY LISTENS I see this game returning back to the days of having a small community which will more than likely bring the end to NA-Tera. I say this for the simple fact that EME has to make money to pay its staff. With a small community NA-Tera will either be forced to make NA-Tera a pay to play game again to hopefully extend the life of this game for as long as possible or the game will no longer be seen as profitable by the company and will no longer be available. With this said the actions that are taken in the next couple weeks will not only determine the fate of NA-Tera, but it will also determine whether or not the staff working on NA-Tera will continue to have a job.
    I also want to make it clear to EME that when this games fate is in your hands. Sometimes rules have to be bent or broken to create a better game. Also remember rules and policies are always subject to change, that is why they are never written in stone.

you need to read what i post on this page i think first comment on page 18.
    and after you will read it you need to understand,that the only way to save Na tera now is they will make there own proxy with skill prediction and i dont think they can do it,even dps meter will close soon for na tera,they cant even make dps meter..