[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Why is everyone offline ?

All my friends are offline, the game is dead.

Comments

• Your friends don't really like you.
  • they all left to EU
  • EU tera basically
  • EME finally went a bridge too far
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they lived a decent distance from the servers, enjoyed parsing, or can't handle xigncode, then they probably quit today since EME blew up all the player made solutions for those problems while offering no solutions of their own.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    emp shockwave :3
  • They are most likely quitting the game because EmE Dmca proxy’s like dps meters and vpn as they provided qol to the game.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Great question!

I came back to this whirlpool where there are less players online while friends sell their +9 gear and move to Mystel trying to convince anyone else to make the "better decision"...

I am not sure what the hell is going on because the merge looked to be so promising... And i was looking forwards to prepare ahead with everything and main a class from the second awakening..........
  • I am still playing Tera, but at the moment I am doing stuff on Closers lol.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    8DauyQI.jpg

I see a good amount of people playing the game. I am sure we wont miss a dozen of cheaters from the game.

Good job EME.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I see a good amount of people playing the game. I am sure we wont miss a dozen of cheaters from the game.

Good job EME.
    How old are you?
    I always thought you as another [filtered] toxic and VERY young player that got all the time in the world to white knight EME and doesn't give a #$%@ how different people from different country play this game.
    Just get a life, you spend too much time on this dead game and trust me, you gonna regret later ;)
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    8DauyQI.jpg

Good job EME.

.....obviously you dont even know what is like to play at 230ms and if you do play at that ms you prob just gather stones do achivements and spam kc with a healer
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Good job EME.
    How old are you?
    I always thought you as another [filtered] toxic and VERY young player that got all the time in the world to white knight EME and doesn't give a #$%@ how different people from different country play this game.
    Just get a life, you spend too much time on this dead game and trust me, you gonna regret later ;)

I am not the one crying on forums.