[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Yeah keep deleting feedback, that will save your game and give you thousands of players

2»

Comments

• Xerses wrote: »
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    Lots of salt in these threads, best thing to do is close the forums and let the babies cry

The "babies" are more than likely the ones who have invested way more into this game than the average casual player. The "babies" are those who've been around for many years. EME anticipated the salt, you don't make a huge move like this and expect 90% of people to remain happy about it. Those of us who have invested thousands(dollars and hours) should be entitled to at least voice our opinions. The idea of closing the forums is ignorant and asinine at best.

Keep crying I'll keep laughing at you. The people on the forums don't make up a sliver of the player group. You should cry more it looks good on you
  • iMirageXiMirageX SEA ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    metagame wrote: »
    allowing proxy and xign bypass wont give them thousands of players either man

Are you sure? If you this is true then i guess your IQ has a problem.
    Lots of salt in these threads, best thing to do is close the forums and let the babies cry

Another clueless player who doesnt know what will happen if this isnt resolved.
  • iMirageX wrote: »

That's the great thing about America you got your opinon and I got mine so can laugh dumb people as I want LOL
  • sadest part i cant play no more with 1 sec delay was fun untill it lasted
  • Haha I know I am laughing xD
  • KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »

That's the great thing about America you got your opinon and I got mine so can laugh dumb people as I want LOL

so you are one of those idiots that "laugh" at people but in the moment that you get affected you flip the finger to those who laugh at you?
    you are not more intelligent than anyone just for saying in the forums "i'm laughing at you haha"
    "omg lul u so salty gg baby haha lmao i laugh at u cause i'm SmArTeR
  • AmakusaKun wrote: »

so you are one of those idiots that "laugh" at people but in the moment that you get affected you flip the finger to those who laugh at you?
    you are not more intelligent than anyone just for saying in the forums "i'm laughing at you haha"

You can try to insult me LMFAO but I just laugh at Idiots like you
  • Shinku89Shinku89 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    They should change their name from Tera NA to Tera Chicago
  • KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    AmakusaKun wrote: »

You can try to insult me LMFAO but I just laugh at Idiots like you

yeah keep it like that, you are just a mor*n that likes attentions, i couldn't give less f*cks about scum like you, i can see your recent activity you know? you are pathetic, your life revolts about trying to make yourself feel superior, so sad, reply if you want, as you will do, cause you are a little puss* that can't stand anyone telling the truth to your face, i'm out of here
  • Awwwwww are you butt hurt now///// Lmfao you really are right? Go ahead admit it your just a hater with no one to hate LOL
  • please quit so my frames will go back up
  • > @AmakusaKun said:
    > KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    >
    > AmakusaKun wrote: »
    >
    >
    > iMirageX wrote: »
    >
    > metagame wrote: »
    >
    > allowing proxy and xign bypass wont give them thousands of players either man
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Are you sure? If you this is true then i guess your IQ has a problem.
    >
    > Lots of salt in these threads, best thing to do is close the forums and let the babies cry
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Another clueless player who doesnt know what will happen if this isnt resolved.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's the great thing about America you got your opinon and I got mine so can laugh dumb people as I want LOL
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > so you are one of those idiots that "laugh" at people but in the moment that you get affected you flip the finger to those who laugh at you?
    > you are not more intelligent than anyone just for saying in the forums "i'm laughing at you haha"
    > "omg lul u so salty gg baby haha lmao i laugh at u cause i'm SmArTeR
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You can try to insult me LMFAO but I just laugh at Idiots like you
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yeah keep it like that, you are just a mor*n that likes attentions, i couldn't give less f*cks about scum like you, i can see your recent activity you know? you are pathetic, your life revolts about trying to make yourself feel superior, so sad, reply if you want, as you will do, cause you are a little puss* that can't stand anyone telling the truth to your face, i'm out of here

Just block him, he’s nobody. He likes to troll as much as possible and apparently EmE allows it.
  • > @AmakusaKun said:
    >
    > AmakusaKun wrote: »
    >
    >
    > iMirageX wrote: »
    >
    > metagame wrote: »
    >
    > allowing proxy and xign bypass wont give them thousands of players either man
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Are you sure? If you this is true then i guess your IQ has a problem.
    >
    > Lots of salt in these threads, best thing to do is close the forums and let the babies cry
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Another clueless player who doesnt know what will happen if this isnt resolved.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's the great thing about America you got your opinon and I got mine so can laugh dumb people as I want LOL
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > so you are one of those idiots that "laugh" at people but in the moment that you get affected you flip the finger to those who laugh at you?
    > you are not more intelligent than anyone just for saying in the forums "i'm laughing at you haha"
    > "omg lul u so salty gg baby haha lmao i laugh at u cause i'm SmArTeR
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You can try to insult me LMFAO but I just laugh at Idiots like you
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yeah keep it like that, you are just a mor*n that likes attentions, i couldn't give less f*cks about scum like you, i can see your recent activity you know? you are pathetic, your life revolts about trying to make yourself feel superior, so sad, reply if you want, as you will do, cause you are a little puss* that can't stand anyone telling the truth to your face, i'm out of here

Just block him, he’s nobody. He likes to troll as much as possible and apparently EmE allows it.

yeah i blocked him