[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Since proxy and dpsmeter is no more, can we get rid of Xigncode3 ?

2»

Comments

• Gatokatzen wrote: »
    United States Constitution
    Fourth Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (emphasis added).

If Xigncode recopilate information of citizens without legal permits.
    It can be demanded in a federal court. Xd so their point about remove it is possible.

we all agreed to xigncode and everything else once we clicked accept the first time we played the game. we had to agree to the tos. within it they pretty much said they can do what they want and change what they want whenever they want, and we agreed to it. I haven't had any noticeable problems with xigncode, and I feel bad for those that did, but we did agree to it.
    Equitas wrote: »
    "Can NA players play on EU? Sorry, I haven't had time to check. They don't have Xing right?"

What does it matter to you, Christin? You claimed to have found another game already.

"LMFAO and Dirty Donnie Trump does nothing about Russian spying and the FBI are looking at his involvement"

The FBI are supposedly "looking at his involvement" because the Democrats lost the 2016 election. It's nothing but a temper tantrum that has lasted almost 2 years now. Not that politics has any place on this forum, especially since people have no clue what they're talking about.

thank you
  • ZingoPingo wrote: »
    Stop opening threads.
    But the thread is irrelevant to the DMCA issue
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    Can NA players play on EU? Sorry, I haven't had time to check. They don't have Xing right?

No. EU does not allow usage of Xingcode because its a pretty sketchy program

then why are their forums so up in arms about its use in Gameforges game S.K.I.L.L ??
    https://board.skill.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/6975-XIGNCODE-Is-an-anticheat/
    You brought up a thread that is 4 years old. EU's privacy laws came in not too long ago
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    "Can NA players play on EU? Sorry, I haven't had time to check. They don't have Xing right?"

What does it matter to you, Christin? You claimed to have found another game already.

"LMFAO and Dirty Donnie Trump does nothing about Russian spying and the FBI are looking at his involvement"

The FBI are supposedly "looking at his involvement" because the Democrats lost the 2016 election. It's nothing but a temper tantrum that has lasted almost 2 years now. Not that politics has any place on this forum, especially since people have no clue what they're talking about.

That the best you got? I get your little brain can barely keep up with Tera, but some of us play many games at one time. I was going to add more, but you're just worth it. I should probably stay away from EU to, because who knows when they will give in and install Xingbaby3.

Wellbia the ones that run off with yer data (using a pirate accent). LOL
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    You literally said you uninstalled this game from your system, and found something else to play. Not that you really even played this game back when you did have it installed. You actually thought the Candy Cannon event was endgame group content. You have zero reason to be here anymore.

"tHaT tHe BeSt YoU gOt?" Lol... [filtered] idiot.

You are losing your time with him, He is being paid to be here on forums talking shet about everything. He doesnt care even if he doenst make sense, he got his pay check to feed his mouth for doing nothing but warm a chair.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    You literally said you uninstalled this game from your system, and found something else to play. Not that you really even played this game back when you did have it installed. You actually thought the Candy Cannon event was endgame group content. You have zero reason to be here anymore.

"tHaT tHe BeSt YoU gOt?" Lol... [filtered] idiot.

You are losing your time with him, He is being paid to be here on forums talking shet about everything. He doesnt care even if he doenst make sense, he got his pay check to feed his mouth for doing nothing but warm a chair.

You know, for a second there, I thought you were quoting about yourself.