[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Why is everyone offline ?

1356

Comments

  • Playing with Gameforge? please no the worst publisher out there for tera right now just quit and wait for the situation to get better if it doesnt, well quitting is the better choice..
  • Equitas wrote: »
    You're right, that's exactly what this is for me. I'd like to believe you're "shutting the door" on me, but I know you'll continue to shitpost. I guess all I can do at this point is help you. Here are some other threads I've been in, so you won't have as much trouble finding them:

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29134/since-proxy-and-dpsmeter-is-no-more-can-we-get-rid-of-xigncode3
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29160/this-has-been-against-the-rules-since-day-1-why-are-you-crying-so-much
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29130/why-are-so-many-players-mad-just-got-home-d
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29136/are-we-not-allowed-to-speak

    Who are you to categorize people's posts as shitposts? People are genuinely concerned about the future of the game. Also what point are you trying to prove by going around fishing for forum registration dates?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    llllll wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    You're right, that's exactly what this is for me. I'd like to believe you're "shutting the door" on me, but I know you'll continue to shitpost. I guess all I can do at this point is help you. Here are some other threads I've been in, so you won't have as much trouble finding them:

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29134/since-proxy-and-dpsmeter-is-no-more-can-we-get-rid-of-xigncode3
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29160/this-has-been-against-the-rules-since-day-1-why-are-you-crying-so-much
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29130/why-are-so-many-players-mad-just-got-home-d
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29136/are-we-not-allowed-to-speak

    Who are you to categorize people's posts as shitposts? People are genuinely concerned about the future of the game. Also what point are you trying to prove by going around fishing for forum registration dates?

    The only ones concerned about this are cheaters using alt accounts in forums trying to force their way once again in NA servers.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    llllll wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    You're right, that's exactly what this is for me. I'd like to believe you're "shutting the door" on me, but I know you'll continue to shitpost. I guess all I can do at this point is help you. Here are some other threads I've been in, so you won't have as much trouble finding them:

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29134/since-proxy-and-dpsmeter-is-no-more-can-we-get-rid-of-xigncode3
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29160/this-has-been-against-the-rules-since-day-1-why-are-you-crying-so-much
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29130/why-are-so-many-players-mad-just-got-home-d
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29136/are-we-not-allowed-to-speak

    Who are you to categorize people's posts as shitposts? People are genuinely concerned about the future of the game. Also what point are you trying to prove by going around fishing for forum registration dates?

    The only ones concerned about this are cheaters using alt accounts in forums trying to force their way once again in NA servers.

    What about the literally hundreds of different people complaining on EME's discord right after this whole shitstorm started? Couple exploiters spamming on multiple accounts? Even in voice chat, with pre-recorded voice lines?
  • llllll wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    llllll wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    You're right, that's exactly what this is for me. I'd like to believe you're "shutting the door" on me, but I know you'll continue to shitpost. I guess all I can do at this point is help you. Here are some other threads I've been in, so you won't have as much trouble finding them:

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29134/since-proxy-and-dpsmeter-is-no-more-can-we-get-rid-of-xigncode3
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29160/this-has-been-against-the-rules-since-day-1-why-are-you-crying-so-much
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29130/why-are-so-many-players-mad-just-got-home-d
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29136/are-we-not-allowed-to-speak

    Who are you to categorize people's posts as shitposts? People are genuinely concerned about the future of the game. Also what point are you trying to prove by going around fishing for forum registration dates?

    The only ones concerned about this are cheaters using alt accounts in forums trying to force their way once again in NA servers.

    What about the literally hundreds of different people complaining on EME's discord right after this whole shitstorm started? Couple exploiters spamming on multiple accounts? Even in voice chat, with pre-recorded voice lines?

    (Video link for anyone that missed it:)
  • I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.
  • iMirageXiMirageX SEA ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.

    Your proof? Oh " probably ". Maybe you should start reading what you post. Before making claims of " Cheating " And " PROBABLY making profits from hack ". This is a prime example of, well for me, a crap post.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.

    Your proof? Oh " probably ". Maybe you should start reading what you post. Before making claims of " Cheating " And " PROBABLY making profits from hack ". This is a prime example of, well for me, a crap post.

    Not diferent from the claims of cheaters using alts in the forums to flood the same [filtered] threads.
  • eme staff told us last year that they were going to go after the people using 3rd party software when we had this cryfest going on when people were upset cause they weren't allowed to use them then. they also said that they would go after the people making the programs on the same stream. people said they were going to quit then, but it was the anniversary and they had a sale and event going on, so the people changed their minds.
    I suggested then and today on another post, that eme should get a hold of the program that supposedly makes tera run better, and go through it and implement it themselves and make sure its safe. I don't know if it works or not, cause its against the tos, and I don't want to get banned.
    I understand many are mad over this, but we all agreed to the tos before we got to play.
    hopefully eme will find a way to make the game run better.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.

    Your proof? Oh " probably ". Maybe you should start reading what you post. Before making claims of " Cheating " And " PROBABLY making profits from hack ". This is a prime example of, well for me, a crap post.

    Not diferent from the claims of cheaters using alts in the forums to flood the same [filtered] threads.

    You're the one making accusations. Burden of proof is on you. You can't ask US to prove that a previous CM "was probably making profits from hacks also.". Or that the people posting on these forums are all cheaters looking to cheat more.
  • iMirageXiMirageX SEA ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.

    Your proof? Oh " probably ". Maybe you should start reading what you post. Before making claims of " Cheating " And " PROBABLY making profits from hack ". This is a prime example of, well for me, a crap post.

    Not diferent from the claims of cheaters using alts in the forums to flood the same [filtered] threads.

    So where again is your proof? Oh i get it, So probably your so salty because people with higher ping than you can play better just because they are given an even playing field. I dont really get whats your point in all your post. You blatantly spout nonsense and dont even give a single proof of what you claim. Do you even know how SP works? I bet you dont because your simply an ignorant bottom tier player who is so salty when everyone is playing well above you and you cant keep up. Was i right? ^^
Sign In or Register to comment.