[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

This has been against the rules SINCE DAY 1. Why are you crying so much?

Comments

• Yeah, you keep saying that when the population dips below 1000
  • I wish they had a rule that they need to have propper working servers that dont give a fart as soon 20+ people standing in HW!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Saetto wrote: »
    Enjoy playing alone then

ye single player video game :3

fallout gta ff :3
  • Do not feed the troll.

0J7aOmI.jpg
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    they always cry when they can't have all the toys they want.
  • > @DeadX said:
    > they always cry when they can't have all the toys they want.

funny how accurate that is in this situation.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm like, not even against the use of non-cheat tools that fix mEME's routing and provide a less bad ping. I'm not against UI mods that fix FPS dips.
    But, this stupid idea that "90% uses it you'll be playing alone when this gets banned" just has to stop. It's outright stupid.

At least, keep a little bit more of an idea on how big is the demographic of those tools and stuff that you claim being the saving grace of the game that "you cannot even start the game without" and BS alike.
    *With this, I mean no one in specific, but EVERYONE that spews that stupid exaggeration. No, you're not a vast majority, stop that.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinLove wrote: »
    I'm like, not even against the use of non-cheat tools that fix mEME's routing and provide a less bad ping. I'm not against UI mods that fix FPS dips.
    But, this stupid idea that "90% uses it you'll be playing alone when this gets banned" just has to stop. It's outright stupid.

At least, keep a little bit more of an idea on how big is the demographic of those tools and stuff that you claim being the saving grace of the game that "you cannot even start the game without" and BS alike.
    *With this, I mean no one in specific, but EVERYONE that spews that stupid exaggeration. No, you're not a vast majority, stop that.

They are just spitting nonsense.

First they claim that NA TERA has 1k active players and suddenly they claim active Proxy players in NA are about 10k.

Just let them make up numbers that they don't even know.
  • You incessantly whiny millenials keep providing me with extra reasons to loathe you. But what can you do, you are what you are. So keep whining away over nothing you pampered, entitled c#cks.

Nothing to see here, typical millenial circle j$erk in progress.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Tydarius wrote: »
    You incessantly whiny millenials keep providing me with extra reasons to loathe you. But what can you do, you are what you are. So keep whining away over nothing you pampered, entitled c#cks.

You literally have no way of knowing how old these people are. Oof.
  • Tydarius wrote: »
    You incessantly whiny millenials keep providing me with extra reasons to loathe you. But what can you do, you are what you are. So keep whining away over nothing you pampered, entitled c#cks.

Sounds like one of the old generation x'ers that ruined the housing market....rofl lol jk