[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Why is everyone offline ?

1246

Comments

  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3L63HE5XX wrote: »
    Playing with Gameforge? please no the worst publisher out there for tera right now just quit and wait for the situation to get better if it doesnt, well quitting is the better choice..

    it is why i moved to black desert B)
  • vkobe wrote: »
    P3L63HE5XX wrote: »
    Playing with Gameforge? please no the worst publisher out there for tera right now just quit and wait for the situation to get better if it doesnt, well quitting is the better choice..

    it is why i moved to black desert B)

    I got my hopes up i thought gameforge gotten better after all these years but guess what they are still doing their scam boxxes and Banning people for stupid reasons lol.. i guess some publishers just never change they stay the same.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I kept checking out of curiosity and Highwatch turned mostly to medium from high on CH1 while at the same time places like the guardian legion had 1/2 less players than usual and those were different but mainly undergeared players that were struggling without a tank for hours when there used to be at least one geared tank and some dps doing guardians from 2pm up to 7pm est..

    If the PvP is mainly dead and the players will lose interest in PvE then what will become of this game? And why do some of my friends started to sell their gear and no longer care? Tanks were already hard to find and especially good tanks that knew how to keep aggro..

    p.s. it seems that the whirlpool turned into a tornado already in a matter of days ...
  • I bet people leave, waiting with a priest and only get 2 dugens 431 then everything stop get bored and stop playing.

    Queque times are even more dead, guess progress is now nerfed by 95%.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.

    Your proof? Oh " probably ". Maybe you should start reading what you post. Before making claims of " Cheating " And " PROBABLY making profits from hack ". This is a prime example of, well for me, a crap post.

    Not diferent from the claims of cheaters using alts in the forums to flood the same [filtered] threads.

    So where again is your proof? Oh i get it, So probably your so salty because people with higher ping than you can play better just because they are given an even playing field. I dont really get whats your point in all your post. You blatantly spout nonsense and dont even give a single proof of what you claim. Do you even know how SP works? I bet you dont because your simply an ignorant bottom tier player who is so salty when everyone is playing well above you and you cant keep up. Was i right? ^^

    Proxy and SP works as a packet sniffers and injectors, illegal tools in every single game.

    I am really happy EME got rid from cheaters like you and those you have been supporting to ruin this game.

    Understand this once and for all, you don't own the game and if you dont like the rules you can get out from the same door you got inside, it is already too big for you and all your cheater friends.

    I like how hipocrital these people are when they are buffhurt for not being able to use their hacks anymore.
  • JhedJhed ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.

    Your proof? Oh " probably ". Maybe you should start reading what you post. Before making claims of " Cheating " And " PROBABLY making profits from hack ". This is a prime example of, well for me, a crap post.

    Not diferent from the claims of cheaters using alts in the forums to flood the same [filtered] threads.

    So where again is your proof? Oh i get it, So probably your so salty because people with higher ping than you can play better just because they are given an even playing field. I dont really get whats your point in all your post. You blatantly spout nonsense and dont even give a single proof of what you claim. Do you even know how SP works? I bet you dont because your simply an ignorant bottom tier player who is so salty when everyone is playing well above you and you cant keep up. Was i right? ^^

    Proxy and SP works as a packet sniffers and injectors, illegal tools in every single game.

    I am really happy EME got rid from cheaters like you and those you have been supporting to ruin this game.

    Understand this once and for all, you don't own the game and if you dont like the rules you can get out from the same door you got inside, it is already too big for you and all your cheater friends.

    I like how hipocrital these people are when they are buffhurt for not being able to use their hacks anymore.

    sounds something that a 5 years 130ms player beeing carryed at rrh max would say tbh (ye even with decent ping , seems i have to explain you with apples 130ms still not red ping)

    or either a 30ms player living in a bubble that dont give$"#$"% about others, good job , you made it
  • llllllllllll ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.

    Your proof? Oh " probably ". Maybe you should start reading what you post. Before making claims of " Cheating " And " PROBABLY making profits from hack ". This is a prime example of, well for me, a crap post.

    Not diferent from the claims of cheaters using alts in the forums to flood the same [filtered] threads.

    So where again is your proof? Oh i get it, So probably your so salty because people with higher ping than you can play better just because they are given an even playing field. I dont really get whats your point in all your post. You blatantly spout nonsense and dont even give a single proof of what you claim. Do you even know how SP works? I bet you dont because your simply an ignorant bottom tier player who is so salty when everyone is playing well above you and you cant keep up. Was i right? ^^

    Proxy and SP works as a packet sniffers and injectors, illegal tools in every single game.

    I am really happy EME got rid from cheaters like you and those you have been supporting to ruin this game.

    Understand this once and for all, you don't own the game and if you dont like the rules you can get out from the same door you got inside, it is already too big for you and all your cheater friends.

    I like how hipocrital these people are when they are buffhurt for not being able to use their hacks anymore.

    What you don't understand is cheaters will keep cheating anyway. People with private cheats, the game-breaking or economy-changing ones, are savvy enough to maintain their own proxy program and keep breaking the game at will. Keep in mind EME did NOT block the cheats in any way, all they did was DMCA public repositories which were mostly innocent ping compensation/QoL stuff. Half of the people being punished are the regular players trying to play this game without all the awful limitations that STILL haven't been fixed after 6 and a half years of release. The other half are clean players who will suddenly see a very significant portion of their friends quit.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    llllll wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.

    Your proof? Oh " probably ". Maybe you should start reading what you post. Before making claims of " Cheating " And " PROBABLY making profits from hack ". This is a prime example of, well for me, a crap post.

    Not diferent from the claims of cheaters using alts in the forums to flood the same [filtered] threads.

    So where again is your proof? Oh i get it, So probably your so salty because people with higher ping than you can play better just because they are given an even playing field. I dont really get whats your point in all your post. You blatantly spout nonsense and dont even give a single proof of what you claim. Do you even know how SP works? I bet you dont because your simply an ignorant bottom tier player who is so salty when everyone is playing well above you and you cant keep up. Was i right? ^^

    Proxy and SP works as a packet sniffers and injectors, illegal tools in every single game.

    I am really happy EME got rid from cheaters like you and those you have been supporting to ruin this game.

    Understand this once and for all, you don't own the game and if you dont like the rules you can get out from the same door you got inside, it is already too big for you and all your cheater friends.

    I like how hipocrital these people are when they are buffhurt for not being able to use their hacks anymore.

    What you don't understand is cheaters will keep cheating anyway. People with private cheats, the game-breaking or economy-changing ones, are savvy enough to maintain their own proxy program and keep breaking the game at will. Keep in mind EME did NOT block the cheats in any way, all they did was DMCA public repositories which were mostly innocent ping compensation/QoL stuff. Half of the people being punished are the regular players trying to play this game without all the awful limitations that STILL haven't been fixed after 6 and a half years of release. The other half are clean players who will suddenly see a very significant portion of their friends quit.

    If you didnt like the game as it was since the start you had the option to uninstall and leave to play other games, no one is forcing you to stay, you are the ones trying to force an illegal software that it is against the ToS and claim that it should be allowedd, guess what? it is not and is their game and their rules, get over that already.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    llllll wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    iMirageX wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Netty wrote: »
    I find this funny that some people automatically assume that we are all cheaters....Not all of cheat nor hack. Maybe they don't like things is being done. Lets ask the real question. Why didn't they do this 5 years ago when they known about proxy and the dps meter? Now of all times they decide to DMCA the "hackers." Something don't add up. If anyone know the answer to my question please tell me....because i don't....

    They didnt before because the CM from that time was probably making profits from hacks also. He was always defending players using cheats and breaking the ToS every day.

    Your proof? Oh " probably ". Maybe you should start reading what you post. Before making claims of " Cheating " And " PROBABLY making profits from hack ". This is a prime example of, well for me, a crap post.

    Not diferent from the claims of cheaters using alts in the forums to flood the same [filtered] threads.

    So where again is your proof? Oh i get it, So probably your so salty because people with higher ping than you can play better just because they are given an even playing field. I dont really get whats your point in all your post. You blatantly spout nonsense and dont even give a single proof of what you claim. Do you even know how SP works? I bet you dont because your simply an ignorant bottom tier player who is so salty when everyone is playing well above you and you cant keep up. Was i right? ^^

    Proxy and SP works as a packet sniffers and injectors, illegal tools in every single game.

    I am really happy EME got rid from cheaters like you and those you have been supporting to ruin this game.

    Understand this once and for all, you don't own the game and if you dont like the rules you can get out from the same door you got inside, it is already too big for you and all your cheater friends.

    I like how hipocrital these people are when they are buffhurt for not being able to use their hacks anymore.

    What you don't understand is cheaters will keep cheating anyway. People with private cheats, the game-breaking or economy-changing ones, are savvy enough to maintain their own proxy program and keep breaking the game at will. Keep in mind EME did NOT block the cheats in any way, all they did was DMCA public repositories which were mostly innocent ping compensation/QoL stuff. Half of the people being punished are the regular players trying to play this game without all the awful limitations that STILL haven't been fixed after 6 and a half years of release. The other half are clean players who will suddenly see a very significant portion of their friends quit.

    If you didnt like the game as it was since the start you had the option to uninstall and leave to play other games, no one is forcing you to stay, you are the ones trying to force an illegal software that it is against the ToS and claim that it should be allowedd, guess what? it is not and is their game and their rules, get over that already.

    You are very right! And you will soon see what happens to a game when everyone gets over the issues and leaves! Sorry for trying to play and spend money on a game that has unfixed but very easy to fix issues!
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I am sure we wont miss a dozen of cheaters from the game.

    Good job EME.

    You're not going to miss ANY cheaters. This doesn't affect them in the slightest so they're not going anywhere.
  • ShadowOfLightShadowOfLight ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    > @voidy said:
    > If they lived a decent distance from the servers, enjoyed parsing, or can't handle xigncode, then they probably quit today since EME blew up all the player made solutions for those problems while offering no solutions of their own.

    This +1
  • It's useless to try to argue with ElinUsagi, since the dawn of time he's just been an ignorant spewing toxic sewage all over the place. Naively believing that he's completely apart from the problem, living in a bubble of delusion. Truly pathetic
  • rexoerexoe ✭✭✭
    2018 is the year
Sign In or Register to comment.