[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

This has been against the rules SINCE DAY 1. Why are you crying so much?

24

Comments

  • yeah its against the rules.. time to move to chicago or korea and play the game the way its meant to be played, oh wait i cant do that better off quitting then
  • TydariusTydarius ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Tydarius wrote: »
    You incessantly whiny millenials keep providing me with extra reasons to loathe you. But what can you do, you are what you are. So keep whining away over nothing you pampered, entitled c#cks.

    Nothing to see here, typical millenial circle j$erk in progress.

    Sounds like one of the old generation x'ers that ruined the housing market....rofl lol jk

    Just as you far too typically sound like your average jaded 3rd wave feminazi c$#+t that after her 3rd failed F A K E M A K E BE L I E VE D Y K E marriage will die alone, empty, and barren.

    Hey, arent labels fun?

    Millenial trash.
  • P3L63HE5XX wrote: »
    yeah its against the rules.. time to move to chicago or korea and play the game the way its meant to be played, oh wait i cant do that better off quitting then

    Good riddance s c u m.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to play legitimately srsly?
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Tydarius wrote: »
    P3L63HE5XX wrote: »
    yeah its against the rules.. time to move to chicago or korea and play the game the way its meant to be played, oh wait i cant do that better off quitting then

    Good riddance s c u m.

    There it is! The new advertising slogan to get more people into the game. Good riddance Xing haters. Good riddance proxy users. Good riddance, because we got console users now.
  • Tydarius wrote: »
    Tydarius wrote: »
    You incessantly whiny millenials keep providing me with extra reasons to loathe you. But what can you do, you are what you are. So keep whining away over nothing you pampered, entitled c#cks.

    Nothing to see here, typical millenial circle j$erk in progress.

    Sounds like one of the old generation x'ers that ruined the housing market....rofl lol jk

    Just as you far too typically sound like your average jaded 3rd wave feminazi c$#+t that after her 3rd failed F A K E M A K E BE L I E VE D Y K E marriage will die alone, empty, and barren.

    Hey, arent labels fun?

    Millenial trash.

    Something tell me you live a life full of hate and that has alienated you from others ^_^
  • MaxmilianMaxmilian ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Tydarius wrote: »
    Tydarius wrote: »
    You incessantly whiny millenials keep providing me with extra reasons to loathe you. But what can you do, you are what you are. So keep whining away over nothing you pampered, entitled c#cks.

    Nothing to see here, typical millenial circle j$erk in progress.

    Sounds like one of the old generation x'ers that ruined the housing market....rofl lol jk

    Just as you far too typically sound like your average jaded 3rd wave feminazi c$#+t that after her 3rd failed F A K E M A K E BE L I E VE D Y K E marriage will die alone, empty, and barren.

    Hey, arent labels fun?

    Millenial trash.

    297.png


    no but srsly. get therapy, u incel
  • Yeehaw wrote: »
    yikesssssssssss

    AntukzAntukz April 12
    4 stars are worth running just find a good party 1st
    Report Quote · Like

    YeehawYeehaw April 12
    No, these dungeons are useless besides the decent amount of item EXP.

    Don’t understand why the high-tier guilds require skills in these because they’re crap.
    Report Quote · Like

    ofc i dont have any surprice about you saying that lol

    high-tier dungeons doesnt worth OOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
  • This post got to be one of the most ill-informed post of all time. Here is a tip, don't speak when you don't know nuts. These are issues that permeates further than your knowledge, and the person who posted this is most likely a filthy casual who does trash tier dungeons with trash tier plays.
  • unbelievable you still think that your point of view and gaming exp. is enought to have a vote in this kind of discusión , after i found out you sayed that high tier dungeons doesnt worth
  • JhedJhed ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Equitas wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    There it is! The new advertising slogan to get more people into the game. Good riddance Xing haters. Good riddance proxy users. Good riddance, because we got console users now.

    Why are you still here?

    Jhed wrote: »
    unbelievable you still think that your point of view and gaming exp. is enought to have a vote in this kind of discusión , after i found out you sayed that high tier dungeons doesnt worth

    This is literally what most endgame players were saying before the Vanguard rewards for 412 dungeons were nerfed. They were complaining that the gold rewards on higher tier dungeons were not worth the effort it took to complete them. They even complained about the drop rate of materials outside of 2x events. It's unbelievable you still think your point of view and gaming experience is enough to have a vote in this kind of discussion.

    dude i have x3 characters +9 and one HO and ive only played less than 1 year i can tell you what does worth and what doesn't , ive never made a single dungeon for the gold reward tbh it was allways a crap but the only way to get those items that worth
  • JhedJhed ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    end game players trend to find fun in content than others find no worth because "usselss" since its "hard"

    we dont have fun runing dungeons where theres no need of skills
  • Tydarius wrote: »
    You incessantly whiny millenials keep providing me with extra reasons to loathe you. But what can you do, you are what you are. So keep whining away over nothing you pampered, entitled c#cks.

    Nothing to see here, typical millenial circle j$erk in progress.

    Bringing millennials in :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
    Sorry I had to bring that up it's hilarious
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I can't speak for others, but I never denied that third party stuff wasn't spelled out right there in the ToS. I can think of many many others who would agree with that sentiment; most people who used it were very quiet about it because they knew what they were doing could get them banned.

    I think the reason people are particularly upset now, is because EME's decision has affected so many crowds all at once. The hardcore group's gonna have their dps meters taken away. The international group's gonna have their proxy taken away. The group running on weird setups or potatos will have to deal with xigncode. So you're seeing a lot of people freaking out because in their minds (and I'm inclined to agree with them) the thing they're doing is completely harmless and going out of their way to eliminate it just loses EME players.

    I think another reason for the outrage over EME finally acting on something we've all known could have gone away at any point, has to do with the server merges being so recent. For a lot of people, the game finally felt like it could turn around a bit. EME had even listened to feedback and merged CH. LFGs were full and people were actually enjoying the game for the first time in a while. But then, in typical EME fashion, they took one step forward and four steps back, with this being perhaps their most polarizing decision yet.

    Opponents of all third party applications are well within their right to say "good riddance," but they are also underestimating the sheer amount of people assisted by these third party developers. Some optimists have expressed a wish that EME develop their own fixes to issues like ping dependency, xigncode being a thing nobody really wants, the lack of a competitive pve scene thanks to there not being a meter in the game, and so on. To those people, I say this: BHS had five years to hand EME a solution. It's the whole reason these mods got so popular to begin with. The game's only lost players since then. If they weren't going to implement genuine solutions before, when the game had way more players than it does now, why on earth would they roll out solutions now when the game's in this state? I get where y'all are trying to come from, and I suppose you'd have to take that stance if you're still playing the game and supporting it, so just think of this as a heads up from someone who used to be hopeful in the same way: it's not gonna happen.

    I wrote more than I meant to. And to a troll thread, even. Y i k e s
Sign In or Register to comment.