[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Why is everyone offline ?

Comments

• llllllllllll ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Equitas wrote: »
    It's useless to try to argue with ElinUsagi, since the dawn of time he's just been an ignorant spewing toxic sewage all over the place. Naively believing that he's completely apart from the problem, living in a bubble of delusion. Truly pathetic

I constantly see you people getting supermad about Usagi, but I have yet to see anyone actually refute what they say.

Literally what I've been doing all thread. And all I got back instead of a counter argument was "rules are rules lolz"
  • llllllllllll ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    oops clicked too many times
  • llllllllllll ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    oops clicked too many times
  • Equitas wrote: »
    It's useless to try to argue with ElinUsagi, since the dawn of time he's just been an ignorant spewing toxic sewage all over the place. Naively believing that he's completely apart from the problem, living in a bubble of delusion. Truly pathetic

I constantly see you people getting supermad about Usagi, but I have yet to see anyone actually refute what they say. Does that not seem a little odd? Now I don't know about you, but I'd say all the shitposts in response to Usagi are more in line with "ignorant spewing toxic sewage". Those people seem more delusional and pathetic to me.

There's no argument. If you can read, then you can use your eyes to see what type of replies and what type of narrow minded person he is.

'Those are the rules, I hope all of you leave and get banned' He truly believes that he's unaffected by this issue and that everything will be Wonderland after this dies down. I hate to break it to him, but it'll not. Normal people who use Proxy to just play the game are the ones leaving while the exploiters who have their own circles will just keep doing what they always did since EME's countermeasures don't reach them.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Can you imagine TERA without Proxy Devs?

8f6.gif
  • Hello KT CU today had over 500 player so please check it out. It is not what people say less than 100 or dead. lots of fun and action and, tons of player.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

8f6.gif

I think that at this point you do not really care about the game nor you get involved that much since you do not seem to be affected by the fact that quite an important number of skilled/geared PvE players will be brushed off and because of it there will be a shockwave ending up with many implications and those will be like ripples that will affect just about anyone playing this game including you and myself ( though you do not see to care about PvE that much ).

And what do you think that will happen with the in game economy that is already broken? OR what about the EMP rates? Are we going to see 1:150 rates? Elite at 300k? And did you even try to do PvE today? Did you see that suddenly there are more guardian/twistshard players running around and less stormcry because the rate of undergeared/geared players changed? and LFG is less active PvE wise while IM gives the great experience of killing a single boss at KDNM for the dungeon event in merely 10 minutes making the whole KDNM to taken 30minutes because the ratio changed and now there are more undergeared players with wrong crystal setup such as x4 pounding?

I really hope that a compromise will be found.
  • > @ElinUsagi said:
    > Can you imagine TERA without Proxy Devs?

You’re gonna need a more accurate image of maybe two people holding hands going in a circle?
  • We are not exactly asking eme to allow proxy. We are asking them TO FIX their game problems but since they can't, proxy is the option or maybe asking the devs ^
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

8f6.gif

I can actually, it'd look something like this:

5xk2ayA.jpg
  • > @ElinUsagi said:
    > Can you imagine TERA without Proxy Devs?

You’re gonna need a more accurate image of maybe two people holding hands going in a circle?

Also minus those other people from other nationalities cause nobody outside NA will be able to realistically play the game at a high skill level. (Due to ping)
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    8DauyQI.jpg
    I see a good amount of people playing the game
    where do you see people playing game here?? all i see on this screenshot is bunch of typical HW clowns doing their usual bankstanding and showing off. not all of them ofc but mostly.... :s:s:s ugghh

This is it???? LMAO
    The game was just crunched down from how many servers???
    That screenshot looks like how Highwatch used to look with just MT alone back in 2015. You're telling me they did all these server merges and-you know what I won't be mean. Enjoy your game. Be sure to farm as much gold as possible, because you're all going to need it in the next coming months :)
  • I am installing EU client now and cancelled my Elite.
    Like, I am not from EU or NA, never once I have cheated in an online game, but if I cant use tools to have a barely acceptable ping then there is no point.

No drama or anything, not whining either, it is what it is.