[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Post Merge Known Issues [Update Sept. 25 7:15 PM PDT]

Comments

• <3<3<3<3<3<3
  • edited September 2018
    In my case there was no race change, just a server transfer. I have my APEX skills and the title. My glyphs were reset to 0 and now only have a total of 55.

This is my first time back the server merge,

I noticed that there are now couple of new quests: Any Missing Belongings? and A Gift for the Goddess. The former does not address the issue. Checking on the latter. I'm certain that you have all figured this out by now.
    YUMEKA wrote: »
    Characters that transferred server and race changed afterwards are losing their awakening skills, having them all reset back.

Sequence of events:
    1. Server Transfer with an APEX class
    2. Loses 5 awakened glyph points due to character metadata on APEX flag being reset back to null. (At this point, EME will mail you the extra glyph point item, which does not solve the issue. Your character metadata will still show apex available)
    3. Race change afterwards. At this point in time, because of race change, it re-reads your entire character metadata and revises skillsets, and recognizes you are apex eligible, therefore giving you all the un-awakened skills. The issue comes here, we are not able to complete APEX quest again because in the quest log, we completed it. This leaves us with 0/60 glyph points with no awakening skills.

A couple of people and myself have emailed EME support on this issue, but the response given back was the same. "There are no fix to this issue, please come back later."

Please help, typing it in so everyone knows of this issue.

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    In my case there was no race change, just a server transfer. I have my APEX skills and the title. My glyphs were reset to 0 and now only have a total of 55.

I noticed that there are now couple of new quests: Any Missing Belongings? and A Gift for the Goddess. The former does not address the issue. Checking on the latter. I'm certain that you have all figured this out by now.
    Characters that transferred server and race changed afterwards are losing their awakening skills, having them all reset back.

Sequence of events:
    2. Loses 5 awakened glyph points due to character metadata on APEX flag being reset back to null. (At this point, EME will mail you the extra glyph point item, which does not solve the issue. Your character metadata will still show apex available)
    3. Race change afterwards. At this point in time, because of race change, it re-reads your entire character metadata and revises skillsets, and recognizes you are apex eligible, therefore giving you all the un-awakened skills. The issue comes here, we are not able to complete APEX quest again because in the quest log, we completed it. This leaves us with 0/60 glyph points with no awakening skills.

A couple of people and myself have emailed EME support on this issue, but the response given back was the same. "There are no fix to this issue, please come back later."

Neither quest will help--you need to send a support ticket.

Include Name of character, name of server before

Name after (if you had to change it) Name of server after,

class, race, gender

Details of what happened.

I'm not certain why this affected you, as up to this point is has been only with server transfers, not from the merge.
  • Catservant wrote: »

Sequence of events:

class, race, gender

I'm not certain why this affected you, as up to this point is has been only with server transfers, not from the merge.

Thank you for confirming that the quests will not remedy the situation. And thank you for the information to include a support ticket. I have multiple APEX characters that were affected by this. Would you recommend one support ticket per character or just one support ticket for them all?

All I did before the server merge was server transfers (on September 16). There were no gender or name changes.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »

Sequence of events:

class, race, gender

Thank you for confirming that the quests will not remedy the situation. And thank you for the information to include a support ticket. I have multiple APEX characters that were affected by this. Would you recommend one support ticket per character or just one support ticket for them all?

All I did before the server merge was server transfers (on September 16). There were no gender or name changes.

I recommend you one ticket for all your affected characters.

Once you get someone from support to attend your ticket he can get access to all your characters.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »

Sequence of events:

class, race, gender

I recommend you one ticket for all your affected characters.

Once you get someone from support to attend your ticket he can get access to all your characters.

Agreed. One per character.

And you should expect an initial response within four days, I'd say. Once I had a response in half a day, so you never know!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    update 10/02/2018 - dressing room

Bump for this.
  • Quick follow up: EME support resolved my issue earlier this morning by sending to my affected characters the Velika Banquet Souvenir that resolved the issue. The turn around time was outstanding, in less than 2 days. Many thanks to Vincent "GM Ardat.Lilit" from support.
  • Is anyone actually missing stuff from their bank? I am....
  • Irorichan wrote: »
    Is anyone actually missing stuff from their bank? I am....

Well....I had ONE character on another server and I just logged into it for the first time since the merge. EVERYTHING I am missing is on her...go figure
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    update 10/02/2018 - dressing room

Any ETA about this?