[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Tydarius wrote: »
    Dunno what delusional drug you, (I wanna say 50 or so people), who collectively decided to stomp your feet, take your ball and go home and play on EU are taking, but all weekend long I've noticed NO DROP in active players. None. Every single queue upto 65 thats always had active participants has had the same, (if not more), active participants as its always had.

So.../golf clap for your effort?

Too bad for you though, your continued attempts to try and persuade the majority of Tera NA players to join your insignificant minority of players crusade has failed, miserably.

So once again allow me to bid you all a fond farewall and...please be sure to not allow the door to hit your collective arses on the way out.

HAVE FUN IN EU while you hash out your little tantrums and finally decide to come back. ;)

They are not welcome in EU either

D549qSf.png

GF stance is the same as EME and they will sooner or later enforce the same actions against cheaters. But obviously they will first drain them the few money they may spend in the game, because most of them dont spend on it anyway, and then Happy New year without cheetos.
  • Tydarius wrote: »
    Dunno what delusional drug you, (I wanna say 50 or so people), who collectively decided to stomp your feet, take your ball and go home and play on EU are taking, but all weekend long I've noticed NO DROP in active players. None. Every single queue upto 65 thats always had active participants has had the same, (if not more), active participants as its always had.

Too bad for you though, your continued attempts to try and persuade the majority of Tera NA players to join your insignificant minority of players crusade has failed, miserably.

So once again allow me to bid you all a fond farewall and...please be sure to not allow the door to hit your collective arses on the way out.

HAVE FUN IN EU while you hash out your little tantrums and finally decide to come back. ;)

You've noticed "No Drop" because proxy and meter currently still work for NA. That however is ending on the 16th when the new update comes. I'll love seeing you react to your own comment once you realize a large majority of the player-base will be gone from that day forward
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

D549qSf.png

GF stance is the same as EME and they will sooner or later enforce the same actions against cheaters. But obviously they will first drain them the few money they may spend in the game, because most of them dont spend on it anyway, and then Happy New year without cheetos.

no drop?
    https://i.imgur.com/MWYLTgV.png
    you see the same as me? or ur delusional?
    2200 more uploads on eu
    1500 less uploads on Na.
    lol No drop you saying , and thats still when Shinra/proxy/tcc still working,when all this stuff will stop work(16th october) this game will be empty and die.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

D549qSf.png

3rd party apps like proxy and dps meters are never officially allowed in any region ( except the the dps meter in eu). You will be banned if you use these tools to exploit the game or harass other players. That's fine. But to dmca the devs and [filtered] off a large portion of the playerbase? I'm sure gameforge is very happy with all these new players that are going to eu. EME really screwed up this time.

I'd say fire whoever made the stupid decision to dmca the devs and fire the clueless KTC too.
  • BlueKoR wrote: »
    Snip
    Exactly, +1
    Problem now is, people are blind with hate and saying anything else is pure evil and ofc purged with fire ...
  • LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭
    Care about proxy and not about gold sellers who keeps spam annoyed in area chat gEh9zd4.png
  • > @Luniack said:
    > Care about proxy and not about gold sellers who keeps spam annoyed in area chat

Is the same guy that every day hide and elin behind a bush in velika pegasus plataform ,guess the guy have been doing the same for months.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    There is something positive and negative.

The positive, the main guild that rule Kaitor server. In CU
    Were defeated for first time in long time, since this notice. They always won.

The negative queque times increased even more. Now getting a party for a 431 or 412 is 3 x time.

So technically player progression were nerfed by 90%. A new player will be lucky if reach frosmetal +0 in 4 months

lol yea took what 3-4 guilds with more players online individually and what did you achieve? nothing they gave 1st place to who they felt like and you didnt come first either.
  • BlueKoR wrote: »
    You did this to yourselves Tera community, Not BHS, Not Enmasse, You the community did this to yourselves. Once upon a time a long,long time ago. This game was untainted.

And unoptimized, and with a lot of issues that still persist to this day and that proxy managed to somewhat fix because mEME didnt forward any of these problems to daddy BHS so they could fix them in the last 6 years.

They will only contact them ASAP and bring fixes when it's a serious gamebreaking threat, like the Chat exploit where you could send images and links with malware and etc.

Yeah, proxy and all that [filtered] might be against their ToS, so it's illegal. But the proxy devs made what mEME and BHS couldnt in 6 years: give QoL to the vast majority of players.

Just think how embarrasing is that a couple of rogue programmers living on chips and mountain dew achieved for free in comparison with a team of "professionals" getting paid to warm their chair and supposedly provide the player with the best gameplay experience.

This is incompetence at its finest and supporting incompetence will only cause more troubles to everyone.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    sid79s wrote: »
    FODOKCH wrote: »
    sid79s wrote: »
    that the minority of the players were cheats, please since 2017 the statistics changed a lot, currently the majority used the proxy to tramapically 80% of the proxy players abused the pergrams and those that were really helped were minority,

I repeat again my previous comment you want to blame someone, blame you cheat friend blame yourself for not reporting to cheats, by God in FWC most of the top players in the rank were cheaters who did not use the proxy to aid in the ping if not to cheat, they made impossible combos because they broke the game rules of the class they had with practically infinite combos if they wanted, petrax in 3 seconds please that's just cheating and I do not use proxy to level your ping if not to break the rules, as I said the community abuse of the proxy to break rules not to help the statistics change and they became majority and when that happens the radical measures are applied, blame your friend who took advantage of the game

@sid79s u r wrong bro, u cant do the right rotation with warrior with 200ms+, of course the TOP pvp players uses proxy, even who lives in chicago has high ping, to fix it the people are using proxy because it is the solution, lag spikes like a hell in tera, so i wont blame my cheat friend because that enmasse already has banned them. I challenge you to play tera with 200ms+

you should read the comment again I'm not talking about the people who use the proxy to improve their ping, I'm talking about the people who use the proxy to take advantage of the game, if nobody realized that EME is not removing the proxies by the people who only want to improve their ping, EME removing it by the people who use them to cheat, how many people you know cheats and breaks the rules and instead of reporting the contrary they want to do the same, the game has more than 5 years and believe that eme I did not know about the proxys, of course they knew and everything was fine until people started abusing and cheating, as I said now the statistics changed saying that cheats are minority when today was the opposite there were more cheaters honest people, I play tera without proxies or scripts or anything and give battle to those proxies and I am Latin I do not have a low ping, just see some comments above where a person is complaining because he has a ping of 17ms Because you do not have the proxy anymore, you think that person needs a proxy, obviously he does not use it to improve his ping.

the cheaters are always here and in 2 or 3 days they will find another way to cheat but if people do not report, why do people cry and complain with EME when the people who cheat are the cause of all this?

they are removing them, wtf are you smoking lol, but guess what is remaining, all the hacks and cheats, so they are saying if you try to fix the game to make it playable its wrong, but its ok to cheat since NONE of what we are doing will affect people who are actually cheating, also fyi 17 ms is still not optimal to play the game or how it was meant to be played in case you did not know. also these proxy devs actually fixed methods of cheating that the company never even bothered to attempt or acknowledge and have improved on qol tools that players have been asking the company to do for years, do you really think eme is going to do anything to help its players now? also yea go ahead and shaft latin american players but hey add more methods for them to top up emp, eme at this point is a joke, look at their staff and actions lately, for tera to even have any sembelance of surviving a relaunch with a new publisher would be best or fire this entire team and hire one that knows what they are doing as these guys clearly do not.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Fezoh wrote: »
    Bimber wrote: »
    “We love you TERA players and we understand that you’re upset about this.”

To be brutally honest, no. no you guys don’t. We have been voicing our thoughts for over two years now and still no change. You’ll continue to do what you’re doing until the game is dead. You brought this on yourselves, you dug your grave and now you must lay in it. If you want your game to change, listen to the community. It’s something you have failed to do countless times.
    You want to know why people use proxy? It’s because without it, your game is UNPLAYABLE. Everyone is leaving, and the few people you have will get fed up with it sooner or later. Literally, read through EVERY comment people are posting on this forum. You might actually learn something and make a comeback.

actually the game was entirely more alive back when proxy didnt exist, wonder how that works?

it was a new game back then, then when people started min maxing looking at optimal situations and found out about actual dps output things changed, there are more factors than what you are infering at and making a false claim that without proxy the game would be more populated.
  • BlueKoRBlueKoR ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    1. Macros eliminate the human mistakes when casting canceling and doing skills also makes them faster more accurate and in general was stated in terms of service as cheating and not to be used. in a tab target game macros are fine but in a action combat game where things come down to pure prediction skill and how fast you react this is basically cheating.
    2.People trying to get matched against certain teams did not take luck people would pay to get Carried through skying by certain players to get above 1800 to get their gloves for night forge and so on sure there were those who did this to compete but there were a good amount of people who did this to make profit and achieve high ranks without working for them.
    3. bad ping or not doesn't in excuse cheating and despite those "good intentions" of those who made the scripts to help those with bad ping get lower ping it lead way for more exploits and 3rd party programmers to start selling their services for money which also lead to helping pave the way for other exploits.
    4. don't see how that excuses exploiting the game so you may play it.
    5. exploiters have always existed but it was the community who let them keep going about doing their things and also it was the community who then started using the exploits of those exploiters for their own personal gain.
    6. memeslash started because a third party programmer working with other third party programmers who were exploiting the games programming ending with it getting stolen and causing havoc for the whole community. and the intention here wasn't even necessarily good it was done by Bern who profited off proxy so whatever his intention was? very questionable.
    7. 22 ping proxy does allow for alot of bs you now have 22 ping but the ability to do what proxy users appearing in different places areas allowing different combos not normally seen in game also speeding up animation speed etc.
    8. bad argument or not its the truth a lot of the people who play Tera NA aren't even from the NA which is why they have bad ping they could play on the other servers but decided not to. and as for the other part it should be on Enmasse but they are not realistically ever going to bring other server hubs and area's to other places int he world because its a lot of money and that will never happen. so its a thing people must deal with and always have to deal with.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    BlueKoR wrote: »
    You did this to yourselves Tera community, Not BHS, Not Enmasse, You the community did this to yourselves. Once upon a time a long,long time ago. This game was untainted. it started out fine in the beginning with a pay to play model which eventually became free to play. the only problem people had to worry about was macros. macros which slowly started to make their way into the game amonge the high ranked players. who began delving into the game trying to figure out ways to cheat it and exploit it how to cheat dungeon runs how to cheat team skying by getting it so the matching would would only be against certain teams who would get paid to draw/ forfeit it to get high ranks allowing people to get Night forge during the strike force patch paying others to get carried and get ranked for best armor and so on. not everyone did this but a handful of people did and slowly the game became less pure. only a extremely small and very small amount of people knew about this and did nothing or if they did enmasse probably didn't care enough do anything or had a few corrupt gms get paid off and things continued as normal! in the rifts edge patch 3rd party programmers became more apparent!

slowly but certain the use of proxies made its way into the game starting slowly from those who wanted to help people with bad ping to do a service for the community only then for it to then become corrupted by greed and slowly but surely those who wanted advantages over others through means of cheating began to do so. on a very very small scale which gradually got bigger as time went on soon evolving to the point where almost everyone now plays using proxy.. the road to hell was paved with good intention it was good intention that made started the first scripts for injectors but bad morals and corrupt human greed that changed it for the malevolent. because of those "3rd party programmers." with good intentions. we ended up having meme slash infect the game for a few months on end. because of the "good intentions." of third party programmers. we ended up having people with 22 ping abusing injector to cheat and break the game.

Those who say they needed proxy to play Tera? you could of quit you could of continued to play the game as it was and not tainted yourselves to use proxy and kept the game more pure that way. instead because of your selfishness you chose to ruin the game slowly with your kind infecting it like a disease and spreading it. because of you the game turned into this. you have only yourselves to blame. It's Enmasses fault for their servers being [filtered]. but it is your fault for deciding to use proxy and encourage the third party users to show up here to create and encourage more mods like this.

nice meme, this aint church or literature class though, i think you got the wrong place.