[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Have fun with Kritika, AVA, and Closers!!!

These guys were literally fixing the issues your game had for 0 profit. You guys profited from their work.
Even if you guys DO implement ping compensation into your game, the game won't be as active as it was before, because you guys literally just showed how out of touch with the playerbase you are and ultimately, you showed us that you don't even care. People will come back, but not active as it had been post-merge up until now.

So with that, I say; Have fun focusing on Kritika, AVA, and Closers! It's been a nice 6 years!
«1

Comments

  • Wonder why.
  • I have stopped playing Kritika , not gonna waste my time any EME game. Simple as that.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Kritika and Closers may be having population bleeding issues as well, at least according to what reviews and general gamer points of view I've noted around. EME should really start thinking about self reflection. Or if not that, at the possibility of simply disbanding and calling it a day by now. Something may have stopped working the way it did for them before. And eventually, they may need to search it and get it back, or be swept by the wave of change.

    Then again, the MMO genre in general is hardly as populated as it was before, with so many gamers solely focused on the flavor of the month pvp stuff and others simply taken to mobile gaming.
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Equitas wrote: »
    These guys were literally fixing the issues your game had for 0 profit. You guys profited from their work.
    Even if you guys DO implement ping compensation into your game, the game won't be as active as it was before, because you guys literally just showed how out of touch with the playerbase you are and ultimately, you showed us that you don't even care. People will come back, but not active as it had been post-merge up until now.

    So with that, I say; Have fun focusing on Kritika, AVA, and Closers! It's been a nice 6 years!

    Joined 12:47pm
    Avroraa wrote: »
    AVA shut down 3 months ago lmao

    Joined 7:24am
    I really wish i didnt have to get to this but i've seen you comment "personal" info about when players joined the forum in a lot of threads and.. your point is?
    People are allowed to join whenever they want and with this whole mess going on obviously you will find more and more new people voicing their opinions in here so... ???
    Equitas wrote: »
    Nopi wrote: »
    Both Kritika and Closers may be having population bleeding issues as well, at least according to what reviews and general gamer points of view I've noted around. EME should really start thinking about self reflection. Or if not that, at the possibility of simply disbanding and calling it a day by now. Something may have stopped working the way it did for them before. And eventually, they may need to search it and get it back, or be swept by the wave of change.

    Then again, the MMO genre in general is hardly as populated as it was before, with so many gamers solely focused on the flavor of the month pvp stuff and others simply taken to mobile gaming.

    MMOs are not sustaining themselves as well as they used to. Players don't want depth and effort-based play, and that is being reflected in what money is being spent on. Developers are cashing in by making titles for the lowest common denominator. It was first-person shooters. Now it's battle royale games.
    this sadly is true though and its sad the whole MMO community keeps going down because of trends :(
  • Equitas wrote: »
    These guys were literally fixing the issues your game had for 0 profit. You guys profited from their work.
    Even if you guys DO implement ping compensation into your game, the game won't be as active as it was before, because you guys literally just showed how out of touch with the playerbase you are and ultimately, you showed us that you don't even care. People will come back, but not active as it had been post-merge up until now.

    So with that, I say; Have fun focusing on Kritika, AVA, and Closers! It's been a nice 6 years!

    Joined 12:47pm
    Avroraa wrote: »
    AVA shut down 3 months ago lmao

    Joined 7:24am

    Does it matter when they joined if they're stating facts?
  • TydariusTydarius ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    When they joined is relevant given the sheer amount of whine spam lately. Clear that some of your are creating multiple accounts just to keep spamming the same tired QQ over and over again.

    Lifes too short. Go outside and play or something, log off and, I dunno, go have a life. Stop spending so much time crying over nothing.
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    Tydarius wrote: »
    When they joined is relevant given the sheer amount of whine spam lately. Clear that some of your are creating multiple accounts just to keep spamming the same tired QQ over and over again.

    Lifes too short. Go outside and play or something, log off and, I dunno, go have a life. Stop spending so much time crying over nothing.

    Then you're either assuming there aren't that many people playing the game or denying that there may be more people than you thought recurring to proxy to play the game... anyways, i've left my feedback in the proper thread already i don't want to bother engaging in useless fight with people, have a nice day
  • You're assuming that people who got burned by EME will ever play another game published by them again.
    I would never play a EME game again after this not Kiritka or closers, they both are plagued by the same issue EME.
  • XochiquetzalsXochiquetzals ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I actually started kritika and closers pre-this fiasco but I doubt I'm gonna to go back after quitting tera. Kritika has major lag / store problems and closer just feels like an elsword rip-off to me :/ not only that but those games have a worse problem with p2w and buying mats / MP SP stuff, micro transactions are the last thing I wanna [filtered] with now that EME has kicked me in the shins and forced me to step on legos basically
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    llllll wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    These guys were literally fixing the issues your game had for 0 profit. You guys profited from their work.
    Even if you guys DO implement ping compensation into your game, the game won't be as active as it was before, because you guys literally just showed how out of touch with the playerbase you are and ultimately, you showed us that you don't even care. People will come back, but not active as it had been post-merge up until now.

    So with that, I say; Have fun focusing on Kritika, AVA, and Closers! It's been a nice 6 years!

    Joined 12:47pm
    Avroraa wrote: »
    AVA shut down 3 months ago lmao

    Joined 7:24am

    Does it matter when they joined if they're stating facts?

    The only fact I saw was the AVA shutdown tho. The rest is just the same exaggeration and holding the devs in a pedestal as all the other threads. The rest of the 1st comment is all opinion as well. Opinions aren't facts.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItzMirai wrote: »
    Tydarius wrote: »
    When they joined is relevant given the sheer amount of whine spam lately. Clear that some of your are creating multiple accounts just to keep spamming the same tired QQ over and over again.

    Lifes too short. Go outside and play or something, log off and, I dunno, go have a life. Stop spending so much time crying over nothing.

    Then you're either assuming there aren't that many people playing the game or denying that there may be more people than you thought recurring to proxy to play the game... anyways, i've left my feedback in the proper thread already i don't want to bother engaging in useless fight with people, have a nice day

    It's called vocal minority. It's the same as when Elins got censored on NA release and it was a huge uproar by a handful of randoms. The rest just went along as if nothing happened, but the few loudmouths made themselves seen as if they were a gigantic portion of the community by sheer noise.
    Hard defenders/believers of something will always make the most noise. The part that doesn't have such strong stances will not bother enough.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    .
    ElinLove wrote: »
    llllll wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    These guys were literally fixing the issues your game had for 0 profit. You guys profited from their work.
    Even if you guys DO implement ping compensation into your game, the game won't be as active as it was before, because you guys literally just showed how out of touch with the playerbase you are and ultimately, you showed us that you don't even care. People will come back, but not active as it had been post-merge up until now.

    So with that, I say; Have fun focusing on Kritika, AVA, and Closers! It's been a nice 6 years!

    Joined 12:47pm
    Avroraa wrote: »
    AVA shut down 3 months ago lmao

    Joined 7:24am

    Does it matter when they joined if they're stating facts?

    The only fact I saw was the AVA shutdown tho. The rest is just the same exaggeration and holding the devs in a pedestal as all the other threads. The rest of the 1st comment is all opinion as well. Opinions aren't facts.

    They are the same people who argued steam numbers were the oficial amount of players playng TERA (1k) and it is funny how now these guys says that EME will lose +20k players.

    They are nothing more than lairs, cheaters and delincuents (devs).
  • No one plays those games. When you have ps4 or xbox one. Why bother with other Eme games.
    Their best game is Tera.
Sign In or Register to comment.