[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

eme loves us

We love you TERA players and we understand that you’re upset about this. We will investigate solutions that provide some of the benefits that these 3rd Party Services offered in a form that doesn't violate our terms of service. Please be patient with us while we see what we can come up with.

just wait to see if eme gets a fix for people with bad ping before getting upset. they are looking into it for us. I hope they will find a fix for those of us with bad ping. I never used any 3rd party software so my ping is terrible at times. maybe they will do something this time around and we can all live happily ever after in tera and enjoy the game.
and remember, eme loves us.

Comments

• TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    The same promise that EME has made any other time shite has hit the fan.

Nothing will change lmao.
  • just wait to see if eme gets a fix for people with bad ping before getting upset. they are looking into it for us. I hope they will find a fix for those of us with bad ping. I never used any 3rd party software so my ping is terrible at times. maybe they will do something this time around and we can all live happily ever after in tera and enjoy the game.

i9QV0KT.jpg

Yah that's not gonna happen.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    What exactly they fixed on 6~7 years on this game?
    They can't even fix golden talents supply, how the heck they gonna fix garbage netcode?
    Just lol.
  • MewtubeMewtube ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    They can't even get the 2nd wave of Fashion Coupon Shop update. What do you expect? Implementing skill queue, optimizing graphic performance, having a built-in dps meter system etc are way more time consuming than putting items on the shop. I don't think EME has this kind of coding capability, and it has to be done on BHS side. The fact is that even BHS doesn't want to invest too much resources in Tera as it's dying, so chances are we will never see any system improvement other than a few new contents here and there every few months. Anybody who believes this kind of shallow promise is gotta be kidding me.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    What level of delusion or sarcasm are you on

I can't tell these days
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    We love you TERA players and we understand that you’re upset about this. We will investigate solutions that provide some of the benefits that these 3rd Party Services offered in a form that doesn't violate our terms of service. Please be patient with us while we see what we can come up with.

just wait to see if eme gets a fix for people with bad ping before getting upset. they are looking into it for us. I hope they will find a fix for those of us with bad ping. I never used any 3rd party software so my ping is terrible at times. maybe they will do something this time around and we can all live happily ever after in tera and enjoy the game.

uh, there have been compains about this and fps issues for years, i have been playing since whhm/vm2 and since then they have done NOTHING.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds have become so much easier to win as of lately, welcome back to Vanilla TERA. :)
  • Ayi wrote: »
    Battlegrounds have become so much easier to win as of lately, welcome back to Vanilla TERA. :)

I would play on a vanilla server