[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

let me explain

Friends, I am a simple player Tera online, I am also excited about the decision of Enmasse to block a proxy, I do not use a proxy, I started playing recently, but I want to say a few words to support the players. Let's start with the simple:

1 - I play from Russia, Tera has its own server there, but, there are very low online players, the localizer does not know how to make a high-quality product in Russia, they just want to get money from the game store. In Russia, Tera died finally, but there are still people who are trying to prove that everything is fine in the game. I left the Russian server tera, because it was boring to play there, stand in queue in the dungeons for 20-30 minutes. I came to play here, I like it here, but I don’t want Tera here to become Tera as in Russia.

2 - Blocking a third-party Proxy resource will cause many people go to play in Europe, others will return to play in Russia, this will lead to the fact that for those who stayed here it will be boring to play. I am 150% sure that this will hit the donate very hard, because no one wants to pay money for a game in which there is nobody to play with. Believe me, I went through a lot situations on Russian servers in different games, when it falls online, those who stayed in the game, stop paying money into the game, the game slowly dies, and eventually ceases to exist.

3 - Enmasse, I beg you to reconsider your decisions about blocking the proxy, the game will not get anything good from this. cheaters will always be in games, dishonest players who use the game for their own purposes, but the players who are gone will not be returned. In any situation, there must always be a wise and smart decision. i in my 30, I saw a lot and also saw how many developers or localizers made irreparable mistakes.

4 - a couple of days ago, I saw a lot of players in the game chat, I went to the dungeons easily, now, I stand in a queue for a very long time, it feels like the players just leave.

I will believe that by October 16, the situation will change for the better. Thanks for reading my post.

Best regards, Tera player online.

Comments

• sorry for my bad english.
  • just be patient and see if they actually come up with a solution first, like they said they are looking into. if history repeats itself, then we wont have an eme fix, but hopefully this time, they will keep their word.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    W66995R7J7 wrote: »
    [...]
    4 - a couple of days ago, I saw a lot of players in the game chat, I went to the dungeons easily, now, I stand in a queue for a very long time, it feels like the players just leave.

I will believe that by October 16, the situation will change for the better. Thanks for reading my post.

A couple of days ago (yeah more precisely middle of the month so two weeks give or take) was the merge. People rushed around to see if they got names taken, had to delete stuff, could log-in, how were friends and so on. Then the usual TERA hype died hits, and people come and leave at their usual downwards sawtooth graph.

This situation right now is exactly the same as the 3rd party witch hunt thing that never made the impact that 3rd party supporters said it would do, the game itself had and still has many other reasons for declining population and that one was definitely not the straw that broke the camel's back, it was just another straw on the camel's back and the camel keeps marching forward. Now, yet another straw to the camel's back was added. I predict the camel will keep marching forward slowly and surely more exhausted day by day. The 2 straws did nothing. There is way heavier cargo on the back of that starving and thirsty camel that are killing it. Namely who added the straws not the straws themselves.
  • Na Tera will die on the 16 Oct. The proxy dev will release exploits specific for NA region will ensure the game die even faster. Because EME pissed off the devs. Enjoy your last days of a dead game.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    VirtualON wrote: »
    Na Tera will die on the 16 Oct. The proxy dev will release exploits specific for NA region will ensure the game die even faster. Because EME pissed off the devs. Enjoy your last days of a dead game.

ye same day than weed will become legal in canada :3
  • ^^ Typical forum rat says he's gonna leave yet is still here.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Avroraa wrote: »
    They can't reconsider their proxy stance or they will be admitting they submitted a false dmca, which is illegal. Also the proxy devs are not coming back to do anything with NA, even if EME allows it the proxy devs are long gone now.

Devs making ilegal scrips and ilegal software complaining about legal issues :,v

What a meme.
  • KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    ^^ Typical forum rat says he's gonna leave yet is still here.

Petulant children being petulant, seeking attention while they have their little tantrums. Thats all thats happening here.

It'll pass.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Na Tera will die on the 16 Oct. The proxy dev will release exploits specific for NA region will ensure the game die even faster. Because EME pissed off the devs. Enjoy your last days of a dead game.

That's pure [filtered] of them.

EME, there's only ONE right thing you can do:
    Ask BHS to make their own in-house skill predictior (limited only to PVE content) and DPS meter, implement it in NA, make a big announcement on forum/game/whatever and after some time you can ban or block proxy, nobody (except exploiters) gonna even bother with third party stuff anymore.
    Imho this should be a much bigger priority than releasing new impossible grindy gear or broken class revamps every 6 month!

But EME is a mEME and BHS does not know what latency is, so the chances of that happening is close to zero.
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    W66995R7J7 wrote: »
    [...]

A couple of days ago (yeah more precisely middle of the month so two weeks give or take) was the merge. People rushed around to see if they got names taken, had to delete stuff, could log-in, how were friends and so on. Then the usual TERA hype died hits, and people come and leave at their usual downwards sawtooth graph.

This situation right now is exactly the same as the 3rd party witch hunt thing that never made the impact that 3rd party supporters said it would do, the game itself had and still has many other reasons for declining population and that one was definitely not the straw that broke the camel's back, it was just another straw on the camel's back and the camel keeps marching forward. Now, yet another straw to the camel's back was added. I predict the camel will keep marching forward slowly and surely more exhausted day by day. The 2 straws did nothing. There is way heavier cargo on the back of that starving and thirsty camel that are killing it. Namely who added the straws not the straws themselves.

Delusional. What happened is not even a day later we discovered that maintaining proxy was still possible and easy since the countermeasures didn't do anything, that's why nothing happened. Now both proxy and DPS meter are simply gonna stop working on NA.
  • you kitties are not going anywhere, you will still be here tomorrow and the day after.
  • VirtualON wrote: »

Im looking forward to this. It will be a glorious day!
    Tera at this point just need to die out, there's no saving it. Thanks EME
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    That's disgusting. Hopefully legal action will be taken against him.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Meningitis wrote: »
    That's disgusting. Hopefully legal action will be taken against him.

They are only proving that EME is in the right. Just see those threats they made, those devs doesnt care about the game of their players, they only care about their profits and each time EME had taken actions against their cheats they do the same [filtered], screwing those Players who dont use their cheats "releasing" more exploits just to get revenge on EME for something they are not even entitled to do.

And it is funny how there are some people defending those criminals.