Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

1293032343573

Comments

  • drkmosc wrote: »
    ItzMirai wrote: »
    drkmosc wrote: »
    Since we are posting discord pics i wanna join too
    *snip*
    (names are censored to not reveal the identity of this very despicable dev)

    please stop derailing the thread even more... how many times do people gotta say this

    I don't understand, what's there to discuss here? Like honestly? What?

    You could make your own thread to post random, irrelevant crap.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I like how ElinUsagi totally avoided my post explaining that Caali does not profit with money (which means he does not receive legal tender: pesos, euros, dollars, won, jewels or even sticks and stones; i dont know any other way to explain it to the forum trolls) in exchange for proxy or any of his mods. Can't wait to laugh at how masterfully EME is gonna dodge this issue of the game being a ghost town. I can't get runs for anything now it sucks but I guess this game's time has come, it's time to move on I guess?
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    I don't know why it's such an inconceivable notion for them to have worked with the proxy devs to try and reach an official version of the beneficial mods they provided, instead of heavy handedly taking legal issue to someone who, despite all the terms of service mumbo jumbo, fixed very crucial issues present in TERA. Skill Prediction is very important and is needed for this game's combat system. Its works similarly to how fighting games manage their netcode for smooth gameplay.
  • HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    EME about to come back on monday with a 30 page thread. :^) this is great, theyll just ignore us or give some standard eme statement.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @TJukuren said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > TJukuren wrote: »
    >
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > I'm pretty sure there was no proxy's when this game came out, and people got by just fine. Gotta suck it up and learn how to play with unbearable ping and lag issues making the game almost unplayable. Plain and simple.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Fixed that for you. Also, back when the game first came out the servers were quite stable, so there was never a need for proxy back then.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No lag here, 12-40 ping. So must be your net or pc.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yah, anyone having lag and ping issues, it MUST be their pc/net. Pure ignorance

    Glad you agree with me :^)
  • zenpiaxzenpiax ✭✭✭
    After 80% of the comments on this thread get deleted all that's left will be like 2-3 pages with no complains, just praises on a job well done by EME. Should be an easy and pleasant read.

  • HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    Or it will be closed the moment they get back to their office because the most recent comment happens to be slightly *Off-topic*
  • BlueKoR wrote: »
    oh yes soooo beneficial that he now threatens to nuke peoples accounts for making him suffer. Him when he could of simply played the game and been a obedient player not deciding to test and break and put [filtered] in the game and mess with its coding. When he chose to do this [filtered] on his own free will and now he's being held accountable by the terms he signed and agreed to. so here's what i say to you and any other proxy player who did this to "try and help the tera community." [filtered] YOU GUYS. [filtered] YOUR hard work [filtered] YOU FOR THINKING YOU WERE DOING A FAV OR AND [filtered] and any other third party programmer who thought they had a right to meddle in a game they didn't belong in despite saying we agree to these terms. fun fact here if calli nukes everyones accounts like he's threatening to do. he'll actually be legally responsible and actually held accountable in a court of law. and he will definitely lose the case if that ever happens so I hope he enjoys his time in jail! and they it won't be light sentencing either!

    You just reached a level of delusion never seen before.

    Let me guess, you run trash tier dungeon with trash tier plays? The way you write tells everyone that you don't play Tera as deeply.
    Don't speak when you don't know anything. You are deluded by mEME, end of story.

    If you need further proof of our frustration, look at PUBG (Developed by you guessed it, BHS). If they can't even get a game that has more success than Dota 2 right, what makes you think they will do Tera well.
  • Saabi wrote: »
    -snip-
    Can't wait to laugh at how masterfully EME is gonna dodge this issue of the game being a ghost town. I can't get runs for anything now it sucks but I guess this game's time has come, it's time to move on I guess?

    The 65 population on EU is growing as people move to NA, while leveling you can clearly see people who are from NA all over the place attempting to get 65, getting to highwatch also shows people who've managed to get to 65 in the whole fiasco so far.

    I couldn't get runs for anything on NA either but EU seems promising at the moment if anything.

    Oh and if anything Saabi, Gold talents are 13g each, Darics are 45g and Plates are 185g on Mystel as of this writing.

    Also saw like someone getting 2k golden plates from using a strongbox key yesterday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    EhnoKai wrote: »
    Saabi wrote: »
    -snip-
    Can't wait to laugh at how masterfully EME is gonna dodge this issue of the game being a ghost town. I can't get runs for anything now it sucks but I guess this game's time has come, it's time to move on I guess?

    The 65 population on EU is growing as people move to NA, while leveling you can clearly see people who are from NA all over the place attempting to get 65, getting to highwatch also shows people who've managed to get to 65 in the whole fiasco so far.

    I couldn't get runs for anything on NA either but EU seems promising at the moment if anything.

    Oh and if anything Saabi, Gold talents are 13g each, Darics are 45g and Plates are 185g on Mystel as of this writing.

    Also saw like someone getting 2k golden plates from using a strongbox key yesterday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    It's a slim to none chance of me rolling on EU. I don't want to grind from nothing to max again, considering how much I have built on NA. It's either I play extremely casually since the population has gone or I just quit the game. It was fun while it lasted.
  • jongbaejongbae ✭✭✭
    Saabi wrote: »
    It's a slim to none chance of me rolling on EU. I don't want to grind from nothing to max again, considering how much I have built on NA. It's either I play extremely casually since the population has gone or I just quit the game. It was fun while it lasted.

    Think most of us are in this position. Sadly, after playing this game for 4 years it's sad it didn't die because players lost interest but because their own publisher couldn't manage it correctly.
Sign In or Register to comment.