EME dont care about players with high ping

Comments

• You know what? I agree with you that EME doesn't care. However what you are doing right now is useless, and its darn right stupid. You will understand soon enough. And, no, I don`t care enough to look up whatever Discord channel you pulled those numbers from. For all that I know, you could have pulled those numbers off of an entire channels history, which might have been going on for years. I said that what your doing is stupid because your not doing anything about it. People like you are all talk.

You want to make a stand? quit the game. Cancel your subscription. Don`t be one of those Highwatch sheep that keep saying: "yeah we only log in for rewards", don`t be one of those idiots that still contribute to the statistics. Stop logging in. Go play something else. Go play EU. And if you insist on using the forums to leave negative feedback so that other players will know that this place is garbage, then at the very try to make it seem like your not just a one liner, meme seeking, attention [filtered].
  • Reminder that arguing with each other won't solve a single thing and will not make either of you feel better no matter who "wins"

Think a lot of you are suffering from Stockholm syndrome when it comes to Tera too.
    Out of all the MMOs on the market right now Tera is actually the worst, so not sure why people are clinging onto a pile of crap so hard here
    Tera hasn't been one-of-a-kind for like 2 or 3 years now. Would probably do wonders on your stress levels to stop living in the past still insisting that it is and trying to fight this much to save that something that ultimately will not be saved lol
    EmE doesn't care about a single thing any of you have to say (whether you're against them or whiteknighting them-you're not getting on their bankroll)and that's that. Don't like it, pack up and move.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Change title to "EME dont care about players" and thread has concluded its purpose.

Or just let the kids continue the squabble quote fights on here until Monday when GMs gets back and closes/delete/hidden this thread.
  • @Waitress I’d actually appreciate names of a few mmos that are like Tera if Tera isn’t one-of-a-kind anymore.
    I’ve seen too many people saying that but never naming any games.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Waitress wrote: »
    Reminder that arguing with each other won't solve a single thing and will not make either of you feel better no matter who "wins"

Think a lot of you are suffering from Stockholm syndrome when it comes to Tera too.
    Out of all the MMOs on the market right now Tera is actually the worst, so not sure why people are clinging onto a pile of crap so hard here
    Tera hasn't been one-of-a-kind for like 2 or 3 years now. Would probably do wonders on your stress levels to stop living in the past still insisting that it is and trying to fight this much to save that something that ultimately will not be saved lol
    EmE doesn't care about a single thing any of you have to say (whether you're against them or whiteknighting them-you're not getting on their bankroll)and that's that. Don't like it, pack up and move.

^
    Close thread!

Are you a high ping player and will not be able to play this game anymore?
    The best answer you can do is to leave, quit this game and never ever support EME or BHS anymore, is THAT simple.
    Don't waste your time crawling to EU, begging for 20 ms eu players to tolerate your third party bs so in the end, you can very much lose everything again cuz guess what? EU will support only EU ppl and not oversea players!

Now you guys know why there's regional IP blocks on almost any big MMO?
    It's not cuz they don't want you in the game, it's cuz they CAN'T support you!
    Any action combat game is only playable with local servers, everything else is a mess.
    And nop, the blame is NOT on high ping players cuz this game was advertised for high-ping regions (SA/LATAM) and EME even made a partnership just to sell EMP to BR players!
    https://joguetera.uol.com.br/
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solheim wrote: »
    @Waitress I’d actually appreciate names of a few mmos that are like Tera if Tera isn’t one-of-a-kind anymore.
    I’ve seen too many people saying that but never naming any games.

People left to play BnS and came back to TERA after few months, People left to play Revelations On-line and cameback after few months, People left to play BDO and came back to TERA after few months, People left to play Bless On-line and came back in less than a month.

There are no better MMORPG than TERA out there that is FREE action.

WoW is tab target and Warframe is not the same genre as TERA, if people are going to compare warframe with MMORPGs then they may include Destiny into the equation and even MOBAs like LoL, DotA and Overwatch, but again it is not the same gnere.
  • Don't talk to Equitas ,there people in community you need to avoid he is one such. Just pretend he don't even exist.
  • You'r right, before this ch1 was always high , now its medium or low.. most of the time its low..
  • This guy should check this :
    There is only 6 people lel
    xd
  • EnviroBearEnviroBear ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    You can argue here all day, but without actual numbers to support your claims, you are just FAKE NEWS. Stop saying game is dead on forums and start making screenshots comparing LFG lists during weekend prime time between now and after October 16th patch to prove your point. And even that is not definitive because there are other factors. If EME gives out the numbers it'd be best, but we know they won't so we can only make a guess, an EDUCATED guess. Not the "Oh highwatch popluation is low at a certain hour of the day in the middle of week, game is dead" kind of claims.
  • Moon.png
    The people who don't use meter are irrelevant erplords anyway so this stats are pretty representative of NA Tera's state right now.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    VirtualON wrote: »
    Moon.png
    The people who don't use meter are irrelevant erplords anyway so this stats are pretty representative of NA Tera's state right now.

kek tell me about a high and mighty statement. Want me the non meter player to polish your boots mr. king?

Can't tell if serious or not... the Internet killed my sense for sarcasm