[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

EME dont care about players with high ping

124»

Comments

• SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
    > @Solheim said:
    > @Waitress I’d actually appreciate names of a few mmos that are like Tera if Tera isn’t one-of-a-kind anymore.
    > I’ve seen too many people saying that but never naming any games.

Blade and Souls combat is nearly identical to Teras in terms of combat with key differences that i will list later

I tried BnS when it first came out in the States. I quit after an hour, it was just tab target with a few added steps, and I personally didn't enjoy it.

That's one of the things I've always liked about tera: no tab target.
  • JhedJhed ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    yet there are lockons but wait... thos doesnt work with 230ms ...aanother reason to quit tera :(
    i mean theres no way im gona enjoy other class than my main class i rather play other game than play zerk to do decent dps with high ping

• quit crying about ping. if u want lower ping, just move near the server's location, yeah? this is "NA" TERA after all. but if u say TERA was never on NA region and let's say for example was located and hosted from Brazil, then how would u think others from NA would feel? for me, i would say that i would just deal with whatever ping i get since i dont own/host the game. simple as that