[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

EME is a lowkey hero

Considering how inactive Tera is on this stage, EME finally came up with the idea of REGION MERGE after the server merge.
EME decided to shoot themselves in the foot and sacrificed for GF, so we can all move to EU to play a much more active game.
"We love you TERA players and we understand that you’re upset about this. We will investigate solutions that provide some of the benefits that these 3rd Party Services offered in a form that doesn't violate our terms of service. Please be patient with us while we see what we can come up with."
EME took all the complaint secretly and fulfilled NA players, EU players and GF.
GF will be happy to take the majority of your CUSTOMERS AND PROFITS, their employees will live a much happier lives with all your income donations.
NA and EU players can have fun together.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460785575096614912/496055784283701290/IOzOfKy.png
now we all gathered in EU and satisfied now, but please don't forget our hero
who truely loves tera and players,
who sacrified himselves for us all.
LONG LIVE THE EME!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na Refugees

Proxy is a baneable offense at Gameforge TERA version.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Na Refugees

Writing the same replies multiple times does not make it more correct or incorrect.
    Seems your favorite Tera content is the forums.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Na Refugees

and people at tera eu are already talking about the people coming to eu from na because they are cheaters and don't want to play with them,
  • This remember me about Tera evolution xd from the guild age to Refugess expansion pack.
  • damn... NA dont want them nor does EU..lol.
  • Imagine being Elinusagi but irrelevant ingame and only known to be as a forum hero. That must suck.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine being Elinusagi but irrelevant ingame and only known to be as a forum hero. That must suck.

Imagine TERA without Proxy.

8f6.gif
  • this made me chuckle, I'm enjoying my time in the new global EU-NA version known as Gameforge TERA EU, even saw a lot of NA players over there already, EME saved us all, I can now have the cake and eat it too, my friends and low ping, feels good man
This discussion has been closed.