[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

EME please post dg and bg stat then compare it before the 3rd party take down

2»

Comments

• Gatokatzen wrote: »
    https://steamcharts.com/app/323370

Also add steam Tera population
    Game has almost 1700 players in january 2018

July 2018 has 1376 prom
    And september 2018
    1041 players.

They lost almost 300 players after merge.

Steam mark 700 players promedy now. At 01/10 2018.

Could be lost 600 players in 2 months a good thing for the game. Mmm

I'm unsure if steam charts would show it really, cause for one, most issues with proxy are usually resolved by using the standalone launcher and second, I'm not sure if this is counting EU too or just NA, though it would be realistic for it to be just NA
  • > @xhera said:
    > @TeraNuibe U R funny.. Are you really expecting us to play with 240-280 ping?
    > Majority of the proxy users uses proxy to make their game experience better. Only players who can afford or willing to pay $150 script use exploit. Majority of the proxy users are not using proxy to intentionally use exploit or cheat. Even my guildies who are not using poxy are affected by this because they have no the motivation to play. I can't even see anyone buying emp anymore. This may mean that big amount of eme profit is being lost. Tera is seriously dying as days past by.

if im funny then i dont know what to call u then...of course u live far from the server so ull have high ping...if u want to play on a low ping then go play at ur own local server....no local server??? then not eme's fault...and we all know using 3rd party apps isnt allowed specially if it has some options that people can abuse in game..
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

This was the queue during peak hours for CS on the first CS bonus day after the DMCA. Not a promising sign.

Also, no guild won CU on Velika.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    TeraNuibe wrote: »
    > @xhera said:
    > @TeraNuibe U R funny.. Are you really expecting us to play with 240-280 ping?
    > Majority of the proxy users uses proxy to make their game experience better. Only players who can afford or willing to pay $150 script use exploit. Majority of the proxy users are not using proxy to intentionally use exploit or cheat. Even my guildies who are not using poxy are affected by this because they have no the motivation to play. I can't even see anyone buying emp anymore. This may mean that big amount of eme profit is being lost. Tera is seriously dying as days past by.

if im funny then i dont know what to call u then...of course u live far from the server so ull have high ping...if u want to play on a low ping then go play at ur own local server....no local server??? then not eme's fault...and we all know using 3rd party apps isnt allowed specially if it has some options that people can abuse in game..

EME advertised, made local partnerships and even payment methods just to sell EMP to BR players:
    https://joguetera.uol.com.br/

What you gonna say?
    They want money from overseas players but they don't even care to provide a playable service for that player base.
  • clfarron4 wrote: »
    @clfarron4 wait what do you mean no guild won CU? What happened?

• > @Dvsv said:
    > TeraNuibe wrote: »
    >
    > > @xhera said:
    > > @TeraNuibe U R funny.. Are you really expecting us to play with 240-280 ping?
    > > Majority of the proxy users uses proxy to make their game experience better. Only players who can afford or willing to pay $150 script use exploit. Majority of the proxy users are not using proxy to intentionally use exploit or cheat. Even my guildies who are not using poxy are affected by this because they have no the motivation to play. I can't even see anyone buying emp anymore. This may mean that big amount of eme profit is being lost. Tera is seriously dying as days past by.
    >
    > if im funny then i dont know what to call u then...of course u live far from the server so ull have high ping...if u want to play on a low ping then go play at ur own local server....no local server??? then not eme's fault...and we all know using 3rd party apps isnt allowed specially if it has some options that people can abuse in game..
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > EME advertised, made local partnerships and even payment methods just to sell EMP to BR players:
    > https://joguetera.uol.com.br/
    >
    > What you gonna say?
    > They want money from overseas players but they don't even care to provide a playable service for that player base.

yeah coz if ull use ur head u know that u paid for stuff in game and not paying to have a lower ping and besides its a free to play game u wer not forced to pay...
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    yeah coz if ull use ur head u know that u paid for stuff in game and not paying to have a lower ping and besides its a free to play game u wer not forced to pay...

here comes the "if you don't like it you can leave" argument.

Ok yes free game we can leave. So does that justify [filtered] service? What are you trying to achieve here, that this game should close down because people are not happy and the game is not responsible for the quality of their product, and as a result people leaves?
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »

here comes the "if you don't like it you can leave" argument.

Ok yes free game we can leave. So does that justify [filtered] service? What are you trying to achieve here, that this game should close down because people are not happy and the game is not responsible for the quality of their product, and as a result people leaves?

yeah coz i said "if they dont like it they can leave" im just letting them know that just because they spent money on the game or they have an option to pay locally it doesnt make them anything special...
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »

In CU, the winning condition is that there is a single guild tower standing before the two hours are up. And the game will say "X won CU".

Anything else is a losing condition and the game will say "Velika is free". In this case, there were multiple guild towers standing at the end of CU. The guilds still get ranked, but the game counts it as no-one winning.
  • clfarron4 wrote: »

In CU, the winning condition is that there is a single guild tower standing before the two hours are up. And the game will say "X won CU".

Anything else is a losing condition and the game will say "Velika is free". In this case, there were multiple guild towers standing at the end of CU. The guilds still get ranked, but the game counts it as no-one winning.

So no one even bothered doing CU is what you're saying, because man multiple towers up by the end of it? Legit first time hearing that.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

So no one even bothered doing CU is what you're saying, because man multiple towers up by the end of it? Legit first time hearing that.

We had all bams, diferent as Kaiator that cant defend towers until all bams are farmed.
  • @TeraNuibe you are a very nice person..very positive attitude towards the community..
    If you don't care about the community like eme, this game will die. We have a big problem at hand because of eme's action. EME needs to take action now before almost everyone decides to move to eu/stop playing or play other games permanently. This game can't be called mmorpg if there are only few people playing it.

I don't wanna go to eu and start all over again. My main is ho, i have 4 alts on sc and high tier vip. This is YEARS of effort and dedication. Starting in eu is like i have to leave my home then start with no money,no cloths, no bed etc. It is not that i can't log in and play anymore. It i just that don't have the motivation to play so as almost everyone on my guild because of this tragic event. The lfg is barely breathing considering my server is mixture of the 3 pve servers.

If trash talking me makes you feel better. Feel free to do so.