[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

how long eme?

2»

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    > @Equitas said:
    > For a company that is supposedly losing players "by the minute", there sure are an awful lot of people still here.

Can i get a screenshot of lfg at peak hours, possibly velika or highwatch too?

Before this, after the merge, you had on Velika server 5 pages of LFG but all were WTS things. Same thing on Kaiator Server so that proves nothing. All this month even after the merge almost no one has been using the LFG for dungeon parties.
  • llllllllllll ✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    I'm not home, otherwise I would. I'm mainly referring to the forum though. Lotta people here, and in the EME Discord, who supposedly left for EU.

What? There are VERY FEW people on the forums. They're all alts of cheaters who want to keep on cheating. Did you forget?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerses wrote: »
    Equitis is actually seandynamites alt account

We are all sean alts.
This discussion has been closed.