[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

User Authentication Error

2»

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I thought when a ban was imposed it affected logging in to both the forums and the game
  • I have the same thing you have going on 2 weeks now. Send a ticket then and they haven't gave me a definite answer since then. My best guest is there something going on Enmasse's end. Like you, I'm an honest player. Never uses vpn/proxy. Tried everything I can find on Internet and I still can't login. If this problem goes on for another 2 weeks, I think it's time for me to quit this game.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pwhoops wrote: »
    So another friend is having the same problem, can login to the site normally, but can’t log in to the game, so either EME is IP banning people for no reason or their launcher has some kind of bug...

Bet is the conection between the launcher and the TERA servers.

Web page is not hosted in the same location as the game servers so far I know.