[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Appreciation thread

Thanks for the great stream I will enjoy next week as well. I like the news stream every week and hopefully you guys keep it up. I feel that eme getting a bit too much negative vibes this week and hopefully you guys can ignore the hateful comments and keep supporting the game for the people who enjoy it. If anyone wants to run SSNM with me or needs help finding party message me velika. Appreciation for consistency and positivity KitTeaCup has shown this stream :3
«134

Comments

  • Will be nice to have the cheaters out of pvp, thanks EME. :)
  • Enjoy an empty lfg
  • Doesn't pvp only happen on saturdays now?
  • Death to the Stormcloaks
  • ZingoPingo wrote: »
    Will be nice to have the cheaters out of pvp, thanks EME. :)

    Will be nice to have people in general out of pvp, as if it wasn't dead enough already. Thanks EME :)
  • 20min stream lel. Remember when we used to actually talk to Tonka and he'd respond? Lol I didn't even like spacecats but at least he'd talk to me while streaming.
  • 20min stream lel. Remember when we used to actually talk to Tonka and he'd respond? Lol I didn't even like spacecats but at least he'd talk to me while streaming.

    Remember the overtime that tonka worked for the pvp tournaments? It was literally like 12+ hour streams.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Remember when streams weren't pre-recorded? When you had some face left to face your community (pun not intended)?
  • What is a WB? *procedes to install Tera mid stream*
  • I am not going to blame and dislike KitTeaCup simply because she got mixed in a very complicated situation where not only that she cannot do that much to fix anything but the overall solution to please everyone might not even exist ( if i was to meet her in a coffee/tea shop then we might probably exchange smiles and then enjoy the flavour of the coffee/tea that we like ).

    Still, i am not going to lose the hope that something nice will happen and most of the players will be brought back.
  • ZingoPingo wrote: »
    Will be nice to have the cheaters out of pvp, thanks EME. :)

    because almost all outclassed you in pvp doesnt mean they are all cheaters. cheaters are minority as you are white knights. git gud

    genius.jpg
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    emphysema wrote: »
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    Will be nice to have the cheaters out of pvp, thanks EME. :)

    because almost all outclassed you in pvp doesnt mean they are all cheaters. cheaters are minority as you are white knights. git gud

    genius.jpg

    Sorry to be the one to refute your argument but Zing and Rob has been the ones with the top PvP guilds when they are active.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    Will be nice to have the cheaters out of pvp, thanks EME. :)

    except your "cheaters" will still remain unaffected. good one.
  • emphysema wrote: »
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    Will be nice to have the cheaters out of pvp, thanks EME. :)
    because almost all outclassed you in pvp doesnt mean they are all cheaters. cheaters are minority as you are white knights. git gud
    outclassed!
    https://puu.sh/zqFqh/4440aa5757.gif

  • Just a boring white knight 😪
Sign In or Register to comment.