[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Gold and Silver Talents added to Harrowhold

hh.png

While this may be a start in the right direction, adding minimal amounts of talents to an end game raid that requires 20 people does not fix the talent issue in the game. These mats are needed by everybody and many people gearing up arent going to be able to farm hh for them or have the gold to buy them from the people farming hh. Also it doesnt even really seem like people do hh outside of people selling or trying to get brooch still so this isnt the solution we need. Adding talents to every dungeon in amounts that increase with difficulty would be a good start.

Comments

• DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    That was a problem 1 week ago..
    Now they can put 1000 Golden talents even on KC that a LOT of players will not even care anymore.
    More drops will not make our classes playable again.
    But np, i'm pretty sure that you guys can quickly make big "Chicago only" HH raids to farm a lot of golden talents :D
    And anyway, there'll be a LOT of golden talents left on TB cuz almost nobody enchanting end game gear, why buff drop rate now?
  • KC still wont pop with 1000 talents for each person.
  • You guys are busy putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound, and your community is still dying. Wake up EME
  • theres no HH raid anymore every big guild has 3-4 ppl online now
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many talents do you get per phase? Does anyone even do hh on na anymore lol
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    dZwoEZL.jpg

Same people that got 3 clears last week, can't even form 1 raid this week...
  • As expected. Shoulda put in most dungeons.
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    who even thinks putting talents in HH is a good idea though o.o most people who do HH are either geared enough past talent phase and farming brooch or... idk
    also considering the declining in players, putting talents on a raid that requires 20 is... yeah
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    EME did listen, but wasn't executed properly.

EME you made people quit, run, and disgruntled to even play your game.

Why on earth did you guys think it was a good idea to push golden and silver talents on a content that needs a LARGE group of people to even do...

I guess there's a saying around here, "be careful what you wish for"?
    > @Pwhoops said:
    > Same people that got 3 clears last week, can't even form 1 raid this week...

Not Just that, they used to have raids 6 times a week just a little while ago.
  • I'm still so confused why they don't add them to 412 / 431 dungeons, especially something like gorge or the kavilans, stuff that people play on the daily. And buff the 4 talents per VG thing they thought wld bring people back.
  • edited October 2018
    To Enlighten People how much drops

P1: Drops Talents around 20-30 in total i think, in bundles of 5 and only like 4-5 people gets them...
    P2: Drops Darics/Silgos in same amount
    P3, Drops Darics/Silgos Plates, less, a pitiful amount 2 darics....
    P4, Drops Plates, even less, a pitiful amounts i got 1 plate... so pitiful amount...

So Expect the Talent amount of SS, but split among 20 players....

Addtional Drops included 20-30 Dungeon coins per phase and
    10 or 5 Golden finger tokens
    Crappy Gems boxes (Expect 1 ruby)

i dunno if they fixed HH, raid drops tho
    *Does not seem to be fixed*
    > @Xochiquetzals said:
    > I'm still so confused why they don't add them to 412 / 431 dungeons, especially something like gorge or the kavilans, stuff that people play on the daily. And buff the 4 talents per VG thing they thought wld bring people back.

Because rg and kc are meant for people in guardian. If they added drops to 439s and 446s which are meant for people in frost and stormcry, then that would make more sense.

Making baby dungeons profitable will once again revert to the situation we used to have, content for dumbasses and newbies will be profitable while fun, harder content will be a waste of money. No please.
  • I think a lot of this bonus loot in HH is good. The dungeon delvers and goldfinger tokens were spot on, and for people who still need them, the dragon scales are nice. I want to stress that a huge benefit of this change is that there is bonus loot in all phases, not just phase 4 like before. With the right fine tuning, this could really help with encouraging people to do all 4 phases, not just 1 paw phase 4. Imo, the only thing that desperately needs addressing is the talent drops. So far everyone that i've talked to that has ran today (my raid and others) are not satisfied with the current quantities of talent-type drops. I would suggest something like this:

Phase 1: GUARANTEED 20 gold talents AND 10 silver talents, with a decent chance to get a couple darics/siglos/plates (1-5)
    Phase 2: GUARANTEED 20 gold talents AND 10 silver talents, with a small chance to get a couple darics/siglos/plates (1-5)
    Phase 3: GUARANTEED 20 gold talents AND 10 silver talents, with a small chance to get a few darics/siglos/plates (5-10)
    Phase 4: GUARANTEED 20 gold talents AND 10 silver talents, with a decent chance to get a few darics/siglos/plates (5-10)

These numbers are not unreasonable considering that HH can only be run once per week and is not balanced for the current gear set. Something like this would definitely make a positive impact on the talent market here in NA. This is the beginning of fixing the talent issue that people are searching for. Of course, we still need talents in the other dungeons, but at least this is something to help quell these out of control talent prices that we've been experiencing here in NA for the last few months.

Above all else, I must stress that gold and silver talent drops must be guaranteed. No positive feedback will arise from anyone who understands our current gear system, on this topic, unless talent drops are guaranteed, not rng chance (chances to get bonus talent-type mats are obviously great in addition to this). This is not to say that some abysmal guaranteed amount of talents (like 1-5 per phase) will appease anyone either.

What we have been given today is not bad at all, if only we can build on that, we might see some real progress with regards to concerns about loot balancing here in NA. @KitTeaCup @SingleBear